• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RelaxImaPro

Selection Sunday - NCAA Tournament Brackets

Didn't think I'd be right about Oregon.  Mich St is gonna mess somebody's road up.

they better not put them in the east.

At least the only time we will be seeing Kansas is the finals! Finally.... Now watch us get mich state as our 2 and UK as a 3 or 4 in the east lmao. 

3 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

Didn't think I'd be right about Oregon.  Mich St is gonna mess somebody's road up.

they better not put them in the east.

I am betting on Villanova, Michigan State and OU will be with Virginia or Oregon

2 minutes ago, Nate Dogg said:

fuging A. Just put Kansas in Houston already....Nova and Miami??? Give me a break. 

The perks of the #1 overall seed, an easy road.

7 minutes ago, Goondal said:

I am betting on Villanova, Michigan State and OU will be with Virginia or Oregon

I hope so.  Wonder if they would be ratings hungry enough to put Duke in the east?

Welp looks like the winner of unc uk is going to the final 4. Lots of good guards in the east bracket. Hopefully Marcus and Berry defense makes the difference. 

UNC's half of their region looks tough but make it to the elite eight and they should be in the final four.

About a month ago I predicted UNC, Kansas, Oklahoma and Michigan State.  The committee has made that possible

Do we know the times yet for the UNC game?  I want to know if I need to take the afternoon off.

I'm not really sure how it will work with 2 #1 seeds being in Raleigh. The game will either be in session 1 at 12:00pm or session 2 at 6:00pm.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    IAmPatrickMay

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts