Kyle Allen has had spurts of looking like a good QB, that doesn't mean you're a good QB. Everyone in the NFL has talent and has the capability of making good plays on any given Sunday. But, the numbers are what they are. They're not a good D. If you're not consistent, you're not good.
As one would expect, g5 again outs himself as someone who does little to no reading and simply swallows whatever load the GOP spews in his mouth.
House members have passed or agreed to 389 bills and 151 resolutions since January, when Democrats took control. But McConnell has left many untouched in the GOP-led Senate, having vowed to block their progressive policies as the "grim reaper" to their bills on issues such as election security and background checks.
The House has passed 10 of the 12 appropriations bills that Congress must pass each year to fund the government’s agencies, according to the nonpartisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget. The Senate has passed four of the required 12.
In addition to the trade deal and bills on drug pricing and voting rights, Hammill said the SHIELD Act passed Oct. 23 and the Protect Against Conflict by Turkey Act passed Oct. 29 have been priorities for House Democrats. We counted nearly 300 House bills that are stuck in the Senate.
Beyond that, Pelosi’s letter cited eight of the House bills McConnell has stalled in the Senate:
• The For The People Act would make Election Day a federal holiday, expand voter registration, restrict the removal of voters from voter rolls, and create programs to encourage small-dollar political donations.
• The Bipartisan Background Checks Act would ban the private transfer of firearms without a licensed background check.
• The Paycheck Fairness Act would strengthen penalties for employers that discriminate on the basis of gender.
• The VAWA Reauthorization Act would reauthorize the 1994 Violence Against Women Act, which protects victims on domestic violence, for five years.
• The Climate Action Now Act would prohibit the use of federal money to withdraw the United States from the Paris Agreement on climate change.
• The Equality Act would protect LGBTQ people from discrimination in housing, the workplace and public accommodations.
• The Dream and Promise Act would grant certain young undocumented immigrants who came to the United States as children a path to permanent residency status.
• The Raise the Wage Act would bring the minimum wage to $15 per hour after six years.