Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

rodeo

ABCB is the only rhyme scheme

pie this post if you would read kyle allen fan erotica penned by mr scot

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

pie this post if you would read kyle allen fan erotica penned by mr scot

Did daddy Scot rumble your bumbles the wrong way? 

On 12/7/2019 at 1:49 AM, PhillyB said:

hell yeah original content

This is it. I'm cancelling my home internet and cell phone. I don't want to use the internet anymore knowing that this post is somewhere on it.

• Pie 2

my favorite posts are the ones where you dunk on those idiots and they go “you don’t have to be so hard on him he’s doing the best he can!!” like i’m not making fun of them directly

13 hours ago, firefox1234 said:

When will the American electorate stop allowing themselves to be treated like serfs....

When they realize they're being treated like serfs.

• Pie 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    amazingmac

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Honest discourse isn't welcomed by many in the TB because it's supposed to be ONLY us vs them. R vs D. And in the last couple years, it went from R vs D to R vs D vs far left. People want their side to win. That's it. Shoe on the other foot in terms of political parties, the same people swearing Trump is the worst thing in the universe would be saying that the GOP is just mad. Same thing the Repub voters on here are doing in this very thread. It's madness and hypocrisy at its finest.
    • Kyle Allen threw 16 interceptions over a span of 9 games. We lost to multiple 2 win teams with him under center. If we want to tank for the #1 overall pick in 2020 he could fill in for us in that capacity. Otherwise if winning is the goal then the highest priority needs to be acquiring a capable signal caller.
    • That's inaccurate lol ... rushing we were 14 .. but passing we were not top 10 .. we were not a top 10 passing team. We were 20th. http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&conference=null&role=TM&offensiveStatisticCategory=TEAM_PASSING&defensiveStatisticCategory=null&season=2019&seasonType=REG&tabSeq=2&qualified=false&Submit=Go
  • Masters of PIE !