Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

jokerfied rodeo

ABCB is the only rhyme scheme

44 minutes ago, firefox1234 said:

lol my brother lives in Oregon.  They have some of the fuging craziest Nazis in America once you get outside of the cities there.

e: they sure do love their legal weed though.  Doesn't matter how far out you get into the sticks, there's a damn dispensary every mile last time I visited.

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield
  • Beer 1

4 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

lol my brother lives in Oregon.  They have some of the fuging craziest Nazis in America once you get outside of the cities there.

e: they sure do love their legal weed though.  Doesn't matter how far out you get into the sticks, there's a damn dispensary every mile last time I visited.

Fun Fact: Lots and lots of former confederates headed to Oregon after the Civil War.  Get out of the cities (especially to the east of the Cascade mountains) and it is similar to the movie Deliverance

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Fun Fact: Lots and lots of former confederates headed to Oregon after the Civil War.  Get out of the cities (especially to the east of the Cascade mountains) and it is similar to the movie Deliverance

We had this one private, a young kid from Oregon, whose first time talking to a black person was when he joined the Army. Naturally, we paired him up in the barracks with a black kid from West Baltimore who years later was his best man at his wedding. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Gazi said:

We had this one private, a young kid from Oregon, whose first time talking to a black person was when he joined the Army. Naturally, we paired him up in the barracks with a black kid from West Baltimore who years later was his best man at his wedding. 

Thankfully we are all capable of learning and to be fair, the majority in Oregon are fine people, even East of the Cascades.  However, the hippie dippy vibe of Portland often obscures the stark reality that Oregon had one of the largest and most active KKK organizations in the US at one time. 

• Pie 1