Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

rodeo

ABCB is the only rhyme scheme

4 hours ago, rodeo said:

oolxYKH.jpgnkBJBlT.png

All I can't think of is Full Metal Jacket and Private Pyle. 

"Did your parents have any children that lived? Wow I bet they regret that.  You are so ugly you look like a modern art master piece. I don't like the name Lawrence, only fairy males  and sailors have the name Lawrence, from now on your name is Gomer Pyle!"

Edited by JARROD

i'm going to find more poo to post until we're on the next page so i can not see that dude's face at the top every time i open this

On September 28, 2017 at 3:22 PM, SZ James (banned) said:

21950136_1430960800273330_3381613074433476485_o.thumb.jpg.8b6a0e5f957af1f227345462e7ff0c18.jpg

24 minutes ago, rodeo said:

i'm going to find more poo to post until we're on the next page so i can not see that dude's face at the top every time i open this

I'm sorry :(

• Pie 1

52 minutes ago, rodeo said:

IMG_4727.PNG

1 minute ago, darrybear said:

Wow you're cute :hearteyes:

i wasn't always. :tongue:

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and phone

• The D 1

On 8/14/2017 at 10:26 AM, cookinwithgas said:

This is where I grew up, my HS buddy who is now a retired cop from the next town over defended this guy as "just having an opinion", turns out we all know assholes just waiting to think they are safe enough to be assholes in public.

I know that feeling I'm honestly very scared to befriend white people because I've met so many that will still say that my friend and have such a racist outlook on black people like is the craziest thing how can you be my friend and still be racist the backflips and the mind tricks just to be racist to justify it is crazy 

2 minutes ago, Dex said:

i wasn't always. :tongue:

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and phone

To be honest I like both I like big guys    Just cause your big  doesn't mean you're NOT cute  it's 2017  everybody just about every size is getting shine.   Like I said before you were still cute just fluffier 

• Pie 1