Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shocker

NCAA Football 2017 - General Discussion

Sleeper for me is Ok State...they are stacked and the Big 12 is suspect.

And my surprise is Louisvile.  They win the ACC. 

On 9/1/2017 at 7:55 PM, Shocker said:

Sleeper for me is Ok State...they are stacked and the Big 12 is suspect.

And my surprise is Louisvile.  They win the ACC. 

OK State has mullet power, I really really really like Mike Gundy, I think he is a great coach and great guy, ever since he went off on the reporters for getting on his players back in like '10 or '11, I've had a metric ton of respect for him.  Wish we had a coach like that.  And they could be that sleeper.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    HardcoreHokie

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • @Matthias I will say a study would be a good step in my opinion. I’d for one like to see what they can come up with. You know I’m not for reparation as you want them but that doesn’t mean I’m against reparations(aka lump sum checks above any other method). I’m certainly for the discussion and potential implementation, how ever it could be done.  I know I play devils advocate a lot in these threads but that doesn’t mean I’m against the cause as a whole. 
    • Step 1: Trump pulls out of Iran nuke deal, which was working and virtually nobody else agreed with United States. Step 2: Trump hires John Bolton, an Iran hawk who would love nothing more than turn Iran into a parking lot. Remember Bolton as being the architect of the WMD scam that started with the 2003 invasion of Iraq. Step 3: Bolton ramps up his rhetoric begging for a war with Iran. Step 4: Trump is hitting Iran with sanctions while nobody else in the world agrees with any of it. Step 5: Trump continues to bait Iran, sanction Iran and continues to make up narratives that have yet to be confirmed by any intel or military source. Step 6: With nobody in charge at the Pentagon, Trump will order war....
    • My wife has never gotten any kickbacks from pharma, and if you have a loved one that is in the business you have seen the State medical board document that comes out showing the bad boys that get busted for narcotics over-prescribing/abuse(use) and either get suspended or license revoked.  Opiods  cover a wide range of medicines that should be highly regulated due to the danger to society.  They are a vital need in the medical industry though.  I could never sleep when on them (post-surgeries) and would be on Motrin a day or two after.  First day or so they were needed.  Dreams were in technicolor when on them and while I was sleeping, I wasn't resting.