Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

The Official Robert Mueller is comin! Thread

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
FollowFollow @realDonaldTrump
More

There was no Collusion (it is a Hoax) and there is no Obstruction of Justice (that is a setup & trap). What there is is Negotiations going on with North Korea over Nuclear War, Negotiations going on with China over Trade Deficits, Negotiations on NAFTA, and much more. Witch Hunt!

---

Dont worry - we are all safe - there is no collusion or obstruction.  

Donald is busy at work negotiating when and where nuclear war will occur.   All is well...

On 4/27/2018 at 11:35 PM, Dr. Zin said:

Nothing found...after 18 months they must ne disappointed...shame...

I'm sure Nixon supporters thought the same thing. 

since some of you have spent every waking moment on this junk. what's the deal now? 

Just now, pstall said:

since some of you have spent every waking moment on this junk. what's the deal now? 

That's pstall's way of saying the Mueller investigation is junk that people are overly obsessed about.

Some of Mueller's question for Trump seem to have been leaked, likely by Trumps people. Reports say Mueller and Trumps lawyers are trying to work out an interview and if it doesn't Mueller might subpoena Trump. Mueller requested Flynns trial to be moved back. Cohens stuff is delayed because of the lawsuit which resulted in a special master looking through his data.

Just now, Cat said:

That's pstall's way of saying the Mueller investigation is junk that people are overly obsessed about.

Some of Mueller's question for Trump seem to have been leaked, likely by Trumps people. Reports say Mueller and Trumps lawyers are trying to work out an interview and if it doesn't Mueller might subpoena Trump. Mueller requested Flynns trial to be moved back. Cohens stuff is delayed because of the lawsuit which resulted in a special master looking through his data.

no. I literally meant what I said. i know far too many who spend an inordinate amount of time on this.

this "junk" will linger all the way till the next election and many will be duped yet again.

I wonder if you could surmise this in haiku? that would be cool. 

1 minute ago, pstall said:

no. I literally meant what I said. i know far too many who spend an inordinate amount of time on this.

this "junk" will linger all the way till the next election and many will be duped yet again.

Why would you think its an inordinate amount of time?  We have not had this type of investigation since watergate days.  This investigation goes deeper then that though as this investigation and its offshoots are more far reaching.

We are on the verge of having a constitutional showdown that was flirted with back in the Clinton era but never came to the head.   Can a special council subpoena the president, each day we seem to inch closer to this question and if it goes to court it will be a monumental case on the ability of a investigative council ability to check the president.  

I would question people who do not drink all this in as its unfolding, what is happening daily literally is going to set a course on presidential powers for years to come.

7 minutes ago, pstall said:

You should endeavor to be specific. 

Hillary's FBI investigation for emails was from July 2015 to July 2016. I never heard anyone say this needs to wrap up or is taking too long. Mueller hasn't even been at this for a year lol

6 minutes ago, Cat said:

Hillary's FBI investigation for emails was from July 2015 to July 2016. I never heard anyone say this needs to wrap up or is taking too long. Mueller hasn't even been at this for a year lol

dont you want this to be resolved?

4 minutes ago, pstall said:

dont you want this to be resolved?

Yes but that is not the top priority. I want a clean and full investigation. Investigations take time. A simplistic investigation into emails with people mostly cooperating took a year. This will take much longer especially if Mueller ends up having to subpoena Trump, that will likely go to court and take FOREVER.

9 minutes ago, Cat said:

Yes but that is not the top priority. I want a clean and full investigation. Investigations take time. A simplistic investigation into emails with people mostly cooperating took a year. This will take much longer especially if Mueller ends up having to subpoena Trump, that will likely go to court and take FOREVER.

of course it should he thorough.  it's just grandstanding and posturing from all involved parties.

sadly the media is eating this up. they do NOT want an efficient and correct result.

38 minutes ago, pstall said:

Hangs with Russian Hoes 

Has shady past.  Always lies

Is he compromised?

4 minutes ago, pstall said:

of course it should he thorough.  it's just grandstanding and posturing from all involved parties.

sadly the media is eating this up. they do NOT want an efficient and correct result.

So then have be prepared to have some patience. It hasn't even been a year. 

I don't think the DOJ and FBI are grandstanding. And I do not believe that all of the media does not want efficient and correct results. 

1 minute ago, grimesgoat said:

Hangs with Russian Hoes 

Has shady past.  Always lies

Is he compromised?

he and the DNC seem like they were. maybe the Hioly Grail to slam this all shut is that laptop server stuff Wasserman Schultz wants so bad. Maybe the delay is both parties trying to strike deals beforehand. 

1 minute ago, Cat said:

So then have be prepared to have some patience. It hasn't even been a year. 

I don't think the DOJ and FBI are grandstanding. And I do not believe that all of the media does not want efficient and correct results. 

you are entitled to your opinion as well as I.

the end results won't be satisfactory to the masses. 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Troys99x4

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • I never said he was a bust, I did say it was bad signs concerning him. And Daley looked like a OG playing out of position but he still looked better than Little at LT. That is concerning. Little only being able to play in 4 games and showing up on the PUP to start year 2 is concerning.Twist it how you want but thats what I saw. So far he hasn't shown any value of a 2nd round pick that we traded up for, that is also concerning. The fact we traded a starting OG to put an aging starter in front of last years 2nd round pick is also concerning. To summarize, I said he wasn't very good and you think I am labeling him a bust...something that takes more time where him just sucking is a coment on his current standing which takes no extra time whatsoever.
    • I wonder if it could be industrial chemicals that were ignited by the fire. Similar to what happened in Kinston, NC 20 years ago, or in Tianjin in China. 
    • Any need to be added to this list from GQ?            Harpoon IPA   HARPOON BREWERYdrizly.com $9.99 BUY The favorite of bartender Matt Nickley of Savannah, Georgia "My go-to is Harpoon IPA. It's crisp and refreshing with great floral and citrus notes, but finishes with a piney bitterness that reminds you what it is. It started out as a summer seasonal, but now it's available year round and tastes just as good in the ski lodge as it does on the beach. At 5.9 percent ABV, it's incredibly drinkable, and that means more beer for your face.  "Sure, it's not a quadrupel hopped, 10-plus percent ABV, mountain man maker (or killer), but that's not the point! It's your trusty companion and a welcome addition to any cooler. But if it's a well-groomed beard-off you're looking for, I'd be glad to source a couple of Heady Toppers from the Alchemist and go sip for sip." Happy Hops IPA   RUSSIAN RIVER BREWING COMPANYdrizly.com $7.99 BUY The favorite of brewery owner Natalie Cilurzo of Windsor, California "Am I allowed to use one of my own beers? If so, I would go with Happy Hops IPA by Russian River. I love the big, hoppy aroma with tons of juicy citrus, stone fruit, and tropical notes, and the lingering dry and bitter finish. Happy Hops packs the punch of a juicy/hazy IPA in a clear beer, which I prefer. It is also 6.5 percent ABV, so I can drink a whole one. Many IPAs are too high in alcohol, thus adding heat and a booziness that takes away from the hop character. I like my beers dry and well-balanced." Surf Wax IPA   BURIAL BEER CO.drizly.com $14.39 BUY The favorite of brewer Hagin Owens of Sevierville, Tennessee "My favorite IPA right now would be literally any IPA by Burial Beer in Asheville, North Carolina. They are constantly on the forefront of the IPA train that is super dense right now, so that's saying something. Burial Beer has to be the best place near me to get an absolute killer IPA every single time you go. Their flagship IPA, Surf Wax, has won a ton of medals and is so unassuming but extremely complex, with the perfect balance of hop flavor that takes it to the extremes of the style but doesn't overdo it. Its delicious, tropical fruitiness mixed with pine and dank flavors meld together perfectly, and don't get muddled and 'muddy' like a lot of IPAs do nowadays. And their can art is always interestingly odd and eclectic, which definitely plays a factor in picking beer, by the way.  "Also, I think it's really important when buying packaged beer that you always, always check the 'brewed on' date on the can or bottle, so you know your beer is super fresh to preserve all the juicy hop flavors you want and paid for. I personally don't like to drink IPAs more than a month old, because the fall off of hop flavor goes quickly past that." Heady Topper Double IPA   THE ALCHEMIST BREWINGdrizly.com $18.99 BUY The favorite of bartender Ryan Crossman of Brooklyn, New York "Since I'm a New England boy at heart, my first suggestion is the often sought out, but hard to acquire, Heady Topper, brewed by Alchemist in Waterbury, Vermont. This beer had/has a cult-like following and has been around since 2003. It is a hazy, New England-style double IPA that packs a punch at 8 percent ABV, which is great for a guy like me who usually only wants to drink one or two IPAs anyway. If you like crushing beers, keep that in mind or you'll end up walking sideways.  "Heady Topper has a nice, hazy straw color with aromas of citrus, pine, and dare I say, what a hippie might call a bag o' dank nugs. The beer is fantastically balanced—sharp and bitter but not cloyingly so. The hop taste is evened out by fruity, honey floral notes. If you can find it, I highly recommend this beer that helped kick off the craft beer craze in New England." Hippies and Cowboys IPA   TENNESSEE BREW WORKStotalwine.com $8.99 BUY The favorite of bartender Lucy Cleek of Maryville, Tennessee "Lagunitas remains a favorite. The Bell's Two-Hearted is also something most every IPA drinker will like. Currently, I'm trying to push Tennessee Brew Works' Hippies and Cowboys. It’s very fruit forward, so not everyone’s favorite, but I think most people around here appreciate that it’s a Tennessee beer. If they want to stray away from Lagunitas, I’ve also been recommending TrimTab Brewing of Birmingham, Alabama." 60 Minute IPA   DOGFISH HEAD BREWERYdrizly.com $11.99 BUY The favorite of bartender Carl Parker of Washington, D.C. "I love lighter colored IPAs, so my favorite and go-to IPA is the Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA. It’s super crisp with a slight bitterness that I love. It has a little umph to it, plus it’s pretty easy to find." Field Drinker IPA*   STRONG ROPE BREWERYstrongropebrewery.com $19.00 BUY The favorite of beer buyer Troy Wennet of Brooklyn, New York "I'm from the West Coast and still prefer a bitter, clean, nearly clear IPA versus the softer, fruit-flavor-forward, Northeast-style that's risen in popularity over the recent years. My experience in the beer industry has taught me that fresh beer is the best beer—this is especially true with IPAs. The less chance the beer has to face temperature change (which happens frequently when it is placed in the hands of a third party distributor transporting it for long distances across country/countries), the better it will taste. If it is being pumped from the bright tank into your glass, even better. So my advice: Find the brewery nearest you that brews on site and drink that IPA. "For me, right now, I'm personally loving Gowanus, Brooklyn's Strong Rope Brewery's Field Drinker IPA; it's a 4.2 percent ABV, all New York-state hops and malts, palatably bitter, clean, refreshing, perfect-for-summer beer. They can it regularly for easy, delicious, remote drinking." *While Field Drinker is currently out of commission, Strong Rope has other IPAs available in Brooklyn; currently on tap are Wolf Orbit and Wolf Captain. Hopadillo IPA   KARBACH BREWING CO.drizly.com $9.50 BUY The favorite of brewmaster Eric Warner of Galveston, Texas "My number-one IPA recommendation is Karbach’s Hopadillo IPA, the number-one selling IPA in Texas for at least the last five years. It’s a classic IPA, with hops from three growing regions around the world. It contains some great malt notes but is by no means sweet. The finish is clean, dry, and bitter, just like a good IPA should have. I like an IPA to have a strong hop aroma and a dry, mineral-y finish. However, the answer to what you like about an IPA is quite complex. The thing is, there are now so many sub-styles of IPAs out there, such as hazy IPAs, black IPAs, and sour IPAs. But, the common denominator for IPAs is strong hop aroma and flavor. If that isn’t there, then it’s not really an IPA." Woods & Waters IPA   MAINE BEER COMPANYdrizly.com $7.99 BUY The favorite of beer marketer Anne Marisic of Freeport, Maine "When I first got into craft, the beer that changed my understanding of what beer could/should taste like was Victory HopDevil. Pine and citrus from American hops, followed with a nice malt backbone, it won me over.  "That love of American hops launched my passion for beer, so it's not surprising I ended up at Maine Beer Company, a brewery known for hop-forward brews. Most people know us for our West Coast-style IPA Lunch, but my personal favorite is Woods & Waters. We first brewed this beer in 2016 to commemorate the designation of Katahdin Woods and Waters National Monument in Maine's North Woods. The beer is brewed primarily with local malts from Blue Ox Malthouse, and features Magnum, Simcoe, Mosaic, Columbus, and Idaho 7 hops. It has amazing notes of pink grapefruit, melon, and subtle pine. Woods & Waters is clean, dry, and refreshing, and helps draw attention to a beautiful part of our state that many people aren't familiar with." Hop Peak IPA   BRECKENRIDGE BREWERYdrizly.com $10.16 BUY The favorite of brewmaster Carl Heinz of Littleton, Colorado "Hop Peak is a go-to for me because it's bursting with bright citrus and crisp pine aroma but isn’t overly sweet, which allows it to remain highly refreshing through any season. Additionally, Hop Peak IPA is one of the more labor-intensive beers that we craft. From breaking bails of whole-cone hops to dry hopping, everything must be conducted with meticulous attention to detail, and I think that effort makes the beer all the more enjoyable and satisfying to drink."     https://www.esquire.com/food-drink/drinks/g33472945/best-ipa-beers/    
  • Masters of PIE !