Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

The Official Robert Mueller is comin! Thread

Just now, pstall said:

the end results won't be satisfactory to the masses. 

Likely

Unless Trump uses his power to circumvent the typical process as he keeps threatening to do, I'm good with what the FBI investigation concludes. There might not be enough evidence to make anymore charges, if that is the case we might not get anything more than a sentence from Mueller when it shuts down. I'm OK with that. 

17 minutes ago, pstall said:

it's just grandstanding and posturing from all involved parties.

Trump screams on twitter many times a week about witch hunts. He and his team leak things related to the investigation. They routinely and brazenly lie.

On the other hand I haven't heard Mueller or his team say a word. His team is as tight lipped as possible.

Give me a break with posturing.

2 minutes ago, Happy Panther said:

Trump screams on twitter many times a week about witch hunts. He and his team leak things related to the investigation. They routinely and brazenly lie.

On the other hand I haven't heard Mueller or his team say a word. His team is as tight lipped as possible.

Exactly.  It is grandstanding by one side and one side only.   The one side who knows Trump can't speak to Mueller...because he is a lying and corrupt crook. 

11 minutes ago, pstall said:

you are entitled to your opinion as well as I.

the end results won't be satisfactory to the masses. 

There is not going to really be an end. People are guilty that is already been established.  

We are now in the phase of power of a counsel v. power of president, the outcome should be the president can be checked but this could play out a long while and people who know the process are okay with it playing out for some time.

Mueller will release a report and it wont be that long from now, the outcome of that becomes political and the voters do get a say in changing the make up of those that can take action.

3 minutes ago, Happy Panther said:

the tired, idiotic "BOTH SIDES" garbage being brought to new lows

17 minutes ago, pstall said:

he and the DNC seem like they were. maybe the Hioly Grail to slam this all shut is that laptop server stuff Wasserman Schultz wants so bad. Maybe the delay is both parties trying to strike deals beforehand. 

Wasserman?

what are you babbling about.  

Imagine for a second if Obama or Hillary were president, had a special counsel requesting an interview and they refused. The right wing media and conservatives would lose their minds. Yet here we are and everyone just assumes it's ok for Trump not to speak to Mueller because it's assumed he's going to lie his ass off.

5 minutes ago, Happy Panther said:

the media is who I mean. Not Mueller specifically.  the media is an involved party. they pour gas on the fire along with Twump(intentionally spelled) on this.

but behind closed doors is the posturing part we won't see. grandstanding  is definitely all Twump.

1 minute ago, Cary Kollins said:

Imagine for a second if Obama or Hillary were president, had a special counsel requesting an interview and they refused. The right wing media and conservatives would lose their minds. Yet here we are and everyone just assumes it's ok for Trump not to speak to Mueller because it's assumed he's going to lie his ass off.

why bother with something that didn't happen? if Cotchery had been ruled a catch but yeah I know. 

the right wing media is like the left on outrage when it's not their team so no surprise there.

2 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

the top secret seth rich pizza emails of course

Actually the Awan Brothers is what I'm referring to Blake.

Remember when Obama wore mom pants and then the tan suit!

The left wing media is not as outraged as fox hosts where over that.

Both sides folks!

Just now, pstall said:

Actually the Awan Brothers is what I'm referring to Blake.

okay pstall.  We are not in the bubble - you need to translate to those of us outside of it.

5 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

Wasserman?

what are you babbling about.  

didn't she go to great lengths to try and recover that? didn't the FBI/Comey say they didn't really dig into it?

not hard to understand. 

How come Mueller didnt ask the question everyone want the answer to.....

What were you thinking while the ho's was pissing on the bed ??