Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

The Official Robert Mueller is comin! Thread

Just now, pstall said:

why so hysterical ? 

Its how I show love for humor.

Hugs - its all good pstall thanks.

the laptop is the new seth rich which was the new unmasking which was the old Nunes memo which was the new Benghazi which was the new Obama is Kenyan which was

2 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

the laptop is the new seth rich which was the new unmasking which was the old Nunes memo which was the new Benghazi which was the new Obama is Kenyan which was

see now you sound like Dem parrots.

The Awan brothers is what I'm talking about. Did they or did they not at one point work for Wasserman and now are no longer? 

less inflammatory site Forbes for some context. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/frankminiter/2017/11/13/congress-it-scandal-is-being-kept-behind-closed-doors/#1a73e6b93fc7

I imagine for conservatives itt the Mueller investigation was like finding out santa wasn't real.

2 minutes ago, pstall said:

The Awan brothers is what I'm talking about. Did they or did they not at one point work for Wasserman and now are no longer? 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/frankminiter/2017/11/13/congress-it-scandal-is-being-kept-behind-closed-doors/#1a73e6b93fc7

ok, I read that and my only question is if this is some big scandal like conspiracy theorists believe, why aren't the Trump lapdogs in Congress like Nunes and the Freedom Caucus holding hearings on this?

Maybe because it's a lame conspiracy theory?

9 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

remember pstall is a above this - we are shills for the DNC because we dont care about the laptop and the special counsel is nothingburger per pstall who is absolutely independent and not a shill at all...

Yeah i like how he comes in asking what is happening with the investigation since he is too aloof to spend every waking hour dwelling on it like us plebes. So Cat is nice enough to walk him through it.

Yet when he makes random obscure references that we ask him to explain his response is "go find it."

I think we should all feel honored to be in his presence.

2 minutes ago, pstall said:

wait, I had no idea that the conspiracy theory tied into the seth rich thing.  Rich gave wikileaks the DNC emails, wait no it was Awan! 

Hey guys, its May 2nd 2018 obviously Mueller has nothing its taking so long and look at my Wasserman conspiracy theory back from November 2017, thats what the media should be focused on this 6 month old conspiracy theory.

3 minutes ago, Happy Panther said:

What about The Awan brothers is a new whatabout for me.

dont get them confused with the Avett Brothers.  two TOTALLY different groups.

1 minute ago, Happy Panther said:

What about The Awan brothers is a new whatabout for me.

Hey if Forbes opinion writer whatabout it - then we should whatabout it also:

Forbes and Fox news opinion writer extraordinaire:

---

This Thanksgiving, we want our NFL back

Like millions of Americans, I plan to watch football on TV on Thanksgiving – in my case, the New York Giants versus the Washington Redskins. But if I see players protesting during the playing of our national anthem and disgracing our flag, I’m turning off the TV.

Enough is enough.

But now we have athletes in the National Football League refusing to stand for “The Star-Spangled Banner” and we are supposed to applaud them for it? On Thanksgiving, of all days, they should be giving thanks for their ability to make more money in one season than many Americans make in a lifetime of work.

The NFL players who think they are doing a moral and courageous thing by taking a knee during the national anthem should be ashamed of what they are destroying. They are showing up to a peaceful celebration of American values and stepping all over it.

There is a place for athletes to protest on their own time. They can command media attention if they stage an event or hold a news conference on non-playing days. They can be interviewed on TV, radio or by publications. They can write op-eds. They make enough money to buy ads to run in any media organization they desire. And they can donate some of their big salaries to any advocacy group they want.

But players should not be protesting while they are being paid to work (even though we call their work “play”). How many of us would still have jobs if we held protest demonstrations at our workplaces, while we were being paid to do work?

More importantly, protests should not occur at a place where Americans of every background and a broad range of political beliefs come together to cheer or jeer at teams in contests of athletic skill.

Protesting the American flag at a game is an insult to the men and women in our armed forces who have risked their lives – and in some cases died – bravely fighting for our freedoms.

--

2 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

Hey if Forbes opinion writer whatabout it - then we should whatabout it also:

Forbes and Fox news opinion writer extraordinaire:

---

This Thanksgiving, we want our NFL back

Like millions of Americans, I plan to watch football on TV on Thanksgiving – in my case, the New York Giants versus the Washington Redskins. But if I see players protesting during the playing of our national anthem and disgracing our flag, I’m turning off the TV.

Enough is enough.

But now we have athletes in the National Football League refusing to stand for “The Star-Spangled Banner” and we are supposed to applaud them for it? On Thanksgiving, of all days, they should be giving thanks for their ability to make more money in one season than many Americans make in a lifetime of work.

The NFL players who think they are doing a moral and courageous thing by taking a knee during the national anthem should be ashamed of what they are destroying. They are showing up to a peaceful celebration of American values and stepping all over it.

There is a place for athletes to protest on their own time. They can command media attention if they stage an event or hold a news conference on non-playing days. They can be interviewed on TV, radio or by publications. They can write op-eds. They make enough money to buy ads to run in any media organization they desire. And they can donate some of their big salaries to any advocacy group they want.

But players should not be protesting while they are being paid to work (even though we call their work “play”). How many of us would still have jobs if we held protest demonstrations at our workplaces, while we were being paid to do work?

More importantly, protests should not occur at a place where Americans of every background and a broad range of political beliefs come together to cheer or jeer at teams in contests of athletic skill.

Protesting the American flag at a game is an insult to the men and women in our armed forces who have risked their lives – and in some cases died – bravely fighting for our freedoms.

--

squirrel

10 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

wait, I had no idea that the conspiracy theory tied into the seth rich thing.  Rich gave wikileaks the DNC emails, wait no it was Awan! 

Hey guys, its May 2nd 2018 obviously Mueller has nothing its taking so long and look at my Wasserman conspiracy theory back from November 2017, thats what the media should be focused on this 6 month old conspiracy theory.

again you are overthinking because you see my name. Not saying Mueller has nothing at all. I'm saying it won't be as salacious as many hope for but at the same time I'm saying that Awan brothers issue is a piece of this large puzzle.

Sorry for making some of youe syntaxes to misfire.

Just now, pstall said:

squirrel

You brought conservative opinion writer Frank Miniter into the conversation.  I provided what other recent opinions he had.  Embarrassing huh.

It's still my opinion the first post was really only a veiled jab at the investigation and people who think the investigation is valid. Some people purposefully refrain from being blunt so they can stay aloft and claim whatever position they wish to hold in the future without admitting being wrong.