Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

CRA

The Official Robert Mueller is comin! Thread

Just now, Fryfan said:

Come on HP - Cohen office was raided with a legally executed warrant and Trump's team has argued that they should be the ones to decide with the prosecutors get and that is no big deal.

The real story is the DNC had a laptop and Debbie asked for it back because on the grounds that those that used it arent a subject of investigation.  I mean that is a SCANDAL !!!!!!! x10000!!!!

its but a piece of the puzzle. but shill on you crazy diamond... 

Just now, pstall said:

while I agree,  I think this is all just  must see TV with not as much bang for the buck as we think we will get.

it is must see TV to a degree.  Trump intentionally had those questions leaked out so he could get on twitter and start yammering about it all.   Trump is doing literally what he always does and about the only thing he does well.    

I disagree with the narrative these questions coming out is bad for Trump.  All part of the Trump play.  All about how he builds his defense for not talking to Mueller.   Which he won't.  Because Trump would go down for about 78 different crimes if a dude like Mueller got a hold of him and all of Trump world knows that in reality. 

2 minutes ago, pstall said:

while I agree,  I think this is all just  must see TV with not as much bang for the buck as we think we will get.

The laptop that the DNC bought..that is the real fireworks show... so much bang there.   Forget this nothingburger of multiple indictments and a constitutional showdown over the power to subpoena a president.

remember pstall is a above this - we are shills for the DNC because we dont care about the laptop and the special counsel is nothingburger per pstall who is absolutely independent and not a shill at all...

Just now, Fryfan said:

remember pstall is a above this - we are shills for the DNC because we dont care about the laptop and the special counsel is nothingburger per pstall who is absolutely independent and not a shill at all...

why so hysterical ? 

Just now, pstall said:

why so hysterical ? 

Its how I show love for humor.

Hugs - its all good pstall thanks.

the laptop is the new seth rich which was the new unmasking which was the old Nunes memo which was the new Benghazi which was the new Obama is Kenyan which was

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

the laptop is the new seth rich which was the new unmasking which was the old Nunes memo which was the new Benghazi which was the new Obama is Kenyan which was

see now you sound like Dem parrots.

The Awan brothers is what I'm talking about. Did they or did they not at one point work for Wasserman and now are no longer? 

less inflammatory site Forbes for some context. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/frankminiter/2017/11/13/congress-it-scandal-is-being-kept-behind-closed-doors/#1a73e6b93fc7

The Awan brothers is what I'm talking about. Did they or did they not at one point work for Wasserman and now are no longer? 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/frankminiter/2017/11/13/congress-it-scandal-is-being-kept-behind-closed-doors/#1a73e6b93fc7

ok, I read that and my only question is if this is some big scandal like conspiracy theorists believe, why aren't the Trump lapdogs in Congress like Nunes and the Freedom Caucus holding hearings on this?

Maybe because it's a lame conspiracy theory?

9 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

Yeah i like how he comes in asking what is happening with the investigation since he is too aloof to spend every waking hour dwelling on it like us plebes. So Cat is nice enough to walk him through it.

Yet when he makes random obscure references that we ask him to explain his response is "go find it."

I think we should all feel honored to be in his presence.

• Pie 1

wait, I had no idea that the conspiracy theory tied into the seth rich thing.  Rich gave wikileaks the DNC emails, wait no it was Awan! 

Hey guys, its May 2nd 2018 obviously Mueller has nothing its taking so long and look at my Wasserman conspiracy theory back from November 2017, thats what the media should be focused on this 6 month old conspiracy theory.

3 minutes ago, Happy Panther said:

What about The Awan brothers is a new whatabout for me.

dont get them confused with the Avett Brothers.  two TOTALLY different groups.