Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

The Official Robert Mueller is comin! Thread

38 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Trump won't be able to pardon him if NY State comes after him for the same tax and bank fraud on a state level. And if any of his actions took place within or any of the accounts have any connection to NY state, you may see a local trial for him next.

Cali, DC, NY...

14 hours ago, CRA said:

there is always one scary things about a jury. 

pick 13 random Tinderboxers.  How confident do you they all 13 would say...the Earth is round, Sandy Hook wasn't fake, etc. 

all it takes is one.  And as 2018 has proven without a doubt... there are a lot of mindboggling dumbasses. 

Yep, though peer pressure in person is a helluva thing

15 hours ago, CRA said:

there is always one scary things about a jury. 

pick 13 random Tinderboxers.  How confident do you they all 13 would say...the Earth is round, Sandy Hook wasn't fake, etc. 

all it takes is one.  And as 2018 has proven without a doubt... there are a lot of mindboggling dumbasses. 

Have you ever served on a jury? 

10 hours ago, Gazi said:

NUtS! 

What is nuts is the media still give a platform for loons to spread this nonsense near daily. 

Putting Rudy on the air at this point is intentionally allowing Trump to pollute the atmosphere.  Nothing more.  

Which just shows you the media isn’t actually out to get Trump.  Ratings is all that matters 

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

Have you ever served on a jury? 

Always been sent home 

9 minutes ago, CRA said:

Always been sent home 

I served on one. Ruled for the defendant. He was being sued by a woman for pain and suffering after the fact in a car accident. It felt like a shakedown and all of us agreed that the burden of proof wasn’t met, except for this one girl who was kinda on the fence but we basically were able to persuade her to shutup and let’s get this over with. It was like 630pm on a Monday and every one was tired. I will never forget the look on the guys face when we ruled in his favor. Sweet justice! 

I have been summoned three times total. Once I was luckily dismissed before I had to appear, served second summons, third time exempt for a doctors note which probably will be my go to route from here on out. It was pretty stupid the second time I went. 

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

What is nuts is the media still give a platform for loons to spread this nonsense near daily. 

Putting Rudy on the air at this point is intentionally allowing Trump to pollute the atmosphere.  Nothing more.  

Which just shows you the media isn’t actually out to get Trump.  Ratings is all that matters 

Image result for money meme

26 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I served on one. Ruled for the defendant. He was being sued by a woman for pain and suffering after the fact in a car accident. It felt like a shakedown and all of us agreed that the burden of proof wasn’t met, except for this one girl who was kinda on the fence but we basically were able to persuade her to shutup and let’s get this over with. It was like 630pm on a Monday and every one was tired. I will never forget the look on the guys face when we ruled in his favor. Sweet justice! 

I have been summoned three times total. Once I was luckily dismissed before I had to appear, served second summons, third time exempt for a doctors note which probably will be my go to route from here on out. It was pretty stupid the second time I went. 

I spent years doing bodily injury claims for an insurance company....I figured that often has worked in my favor in terms of at least one side not wanting me to serve on a jury. 

Before I moved @ 9 years ago I got selected every 2 years, and I always ended up serving on a relatively short trial. Last time out I got to be the foreman on a hit and run where a good samaritan followed the perps back to their residence, brave person! No one took the stand for the accused, even his mom which was where he went after the hit. His public defender was so pregnant it looked like the baby was going to drop out while she was talking to the judge. Weird situation but he was guilty, and it turned out it wasn't his first go round with this kind of thing (learned after the verdict).

Con man POTUS always tells people they are being conned.  He even wrote a book about, himself daughter has told you and his personal loon attorney just said it again...

Trump 101 - he has told you over and over.  The truth doesn’t matter.  All that matters is if he can get you to believe his lies.  It is basically his #1 principle in life and business that is well documented 

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 11:49 AM, CRA said:

how good is Mueller’s emergency/contingency plan when Trump comes for him

Muller strikes me as a man who will not go down  without a fight.  And he certainly is more intelligent than anyone I have seen defending dotard.

23 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

Muller strikes me as a man who will not go down  without a fight.  And he certainly is more intelligent than anyone I have seen defending dotard.

well, I mean if he gets fired, he gets fired. 

But I'm sure he has a plan/procedure in place.  Comey did.  Mueller's likely will have an even better one that acts as a true fail safe.  So much is already put into motion.  Wouldn't be surprised if Mueller just unloads a bunch of sealed indictments then or basically already has a fail safe report already written outlining it all. 

Trump's obstruction, focus on it and guilt are so obvious no known Trumpers....that Mueller has had to put in great effort into a fail safe plan already.  Because Mueller has to know it is a when not if Trump attempts the shutdown.  It is all about when Trump feels he has slandered them enough he can survive it enough publicly and been very very successful at that. 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    tracygrubbs

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • This is my issue. Shaq has never lived up to his potential. We paid him for his potential five years into his career. At some point, you are what you are on the football field. Pie in the sky potential has to stop impacting decisions.
    • The Cam extension talk I assume will be the hang up on whether or not he's here next year.  To me, nothing is hurt offering to add a couple years to his current deal with incentives and honestly don't care if most if guaranteed.  Risk/reward.  If we're talking about a new 5 year deal, then it's a no until he's proven to stay healthy so he's gone. Add a couple years as a compromise by both parties, and we're either getting back an above average to MVP level QB, or he's hurt again, and we suck by default (the likely scenario next year anyway). Grab a QB with the high pick we get with Allen/Grier starting, but you at least rolled the dice on keeping a true franchise QB. The other nuclear option I'm scared of is Tepper making a splash in the draft this year and trading the future for a QB we won't be able to protect. Better to roll the dice on Cam and build the line in the draft.  If Cam's healthy, you built the line and win.  If Cam can't play, you built the line for the next QB. 
    • You guys are nuts if you want Hurney to trade up for a QB. The idiot had Grier way over valued so why does anyone have any confidence Hurney knows what he is doing when it comes to evaluating QB's.
  • Masters of PIE !