Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

The Official Robert Mueller is comin! Thread

1 hour ago, Cary Kollins said:

So Trump’s, and by default right wing media’s, spin for Cohen is “Obama did it too”, referring to Obama’s 2008 campaign paying $375k in FEC fines for failing to report some donations within their 48 hour rule, a minor issue when considering the scope of that campaign. As Ben Shapiro notes, it’s relevant to point out Obama’s lawyer didn’t testify that Obama committed a felony.

and as Ben Shapiro noted...there are witches in this witch hunt.  

On 8/11/2018 at 5:09 PM, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

gee...  i wonder... who... this... is...

i'm 99% sure they're different people. i see semiliterate conservatives on facebook typing the same way. it's mind-numbing 

1 hour ago, PhillyB said:

i'm 99% sure they're different people. i see semiliterate conservatives on facebook typing the same way. it's mind-numbing 

Which right winger started the dotdotdot literary movement tho?

And why are they taking to further mind numbing extremes with,,,

8 minutes ago, jayflip said:

It's totally a thing. 

30 minutes ago, jayflip said:

"The dots are where I say they are..."

23 minutes ago, DaanngJohnny said:

Womp Womp

But the Clinton foundation!!! 

Walls are closing in from every angle. 

This I did not know.

thats the big great thing about all this that has been setup for a while.

The Trump card, so to speak

6 hours ago, Cary Kollins said:

So Trump’s, and by default right wing media’s, spin for Cohen is “Obama did it too”, referring to Obama’s 2008 campaign paying $375k in FEC fines for failing to report some donations within their 48 hour rule, a minor issue when considering the scope of that campaign. As Ben Shapiro notes, it’s relevant to point out Obama’s lawyer didn’t testify that Obama committed a felony.

This has been explained ad nauseam on real news outlets. A typical campaign finance violation involves a mistake, finding the mistake, reporting the mistake and owning the mistake. This will get you a fine in most cases.

The operative word here being "mistake." Other operative words include "reporting," "admitting" and "owning."

In Trump's case, it was intentional, it was done with deceit and it was done to influence the election.

Just minor differences and technicalities, I know. 

36 minutes ago, Dex said:

This I did not know.

And, again, now that Cohen has pleaded his case out, he can no longer use 5th Amendment protections against self-incrimination. He is compelled to testify under threat of a contempt of court. But something tells me he pleaded for the purpose of giving everything up. The NY State stuff is only the first in a line of folks who will now want to speak with him. Congress will most assuredly call him back as well since he has changed his story and lied to them the last time he was there. 

What do Trump supporters do with this tweet? He is telling on himself. Does this not make it clear to you that Trump is hiding poo? These are Trumps words. No one elses. 

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1032256443985084417

I feel very badly for Paul Manafort and his wonderful family. “Justice” took a 12 year old tax case, among other things, applied tremendous pressure on him and, unlike Michael Cohen, he refused to “break” - make up stories in order to get a “deal.” Such respect for a brave man!