Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

The Official Robert Mueller is comin! Thread

8 hours ago, Harbingers said:

SDNY, State of New York and City of New York have up their sleeve until the statue of limitations take affect. 

None of those needs Mullers report to do their own investigations or most likely be pushed by someone to look in the right direction.

Just now, Paa Langfart said:

None of those needs Mullers report to do their own investigations or most likely be pushed by someone to look in the right direction.

But they will all wait to drop the hammer as shown by Manafort sentencing. 

SDNY got Cohen because of Mueller. 

No need to name any names, but about to have several posters in here using that straight up alternative universe logic when this report comes out and doesn't prove any of the things they want. About to be epic.

3 hours ago, run1stdownrun2nddown said:

No need to name any names, but about to have several posters in here using that straight up alternative universe logic when this report comes out and doesn't prove any of the things they want. About to be epic.

Nah, it will just be Trumpers ignoring what reasonable people have been saying....

compromsied not collusion is the real issue.  That and corrupt criminals in play. 

and further, the Mueller investgation isn’t just that.   The Mueller investgation protected itself by essentially becoming countless investgations.  

So Trumpers will focus on the Mueller report not being the end of Trump as some victory.  Ignoring the countless investigations it turned itself into 

1 minute ago, CRA said:

Nah, it will just be Trumpers ignoring what reasonable people have been saying....

compromsied not collusion is the real issue.  That and corrupt criminals in play. 

and further, the Mueller investgation isn’t just that.   The Mueller investgation protected itself by essentially becoming countless investgations.  

So Trumpers will focus on the Mueller report not being the end of Trump as some victory.  Ignoring the countless investigations it turned itself into 

The mueller investigation is for Russian collusion in the 2016 election. That was the basis for it being launched. 

You are the one who has been trying to change it to some catch all and move goal posts

13 minutes ago, CarolinaCoolin said:

The mueller investigation is for Russian collusion in the 2016 election. That was the basis for it being launched. 

You are the one who has been trying to change it to some catch all and move goal posts

I have literally beat the drum from the jump that comprised not collusion was the key word.   That Sally Yates nailed the important verbage.  That US Intel in front of Congress tried to correct the language being used....

the media and politicians have overly focused on collusion.  And yes it exists.  Yes it matters.  But it has never been the biggest issue. 

Russia compromises people.  Russian 101.  When you compromise folks there is little need for blunt collusion.  People simply know what they have to do. They have little choice. 

And I can bump probably 59 threads saying that over and over 

I have amended by view on what the Mueller report would be...but that was merely after Mueller went about protecting it from someone out to silence the info.  So Mueller simply found the corruption and referred it to generate other investigations so that it could never be stopped.  Literally everything Trump has ever been involved with has its own seperate investigation now...that is how you stop Trump from silencing it. 

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

I have literally beat the drum from the jump that comprised not collusion was the key word.   That Sally Yates nailed the important verbage.  That US Intel in front of Congress tried to correct the language being used....

the media and politicians have overly focused on collusion.  And yes it exists.  Yes it matters.  But it has never been the biggest issue. 

Russia compromises people.  Russian 101.  When you compromise folks there is little need for blunt collusion.  People simply know what they have to do. They have little choice. 

And I can bump probably 59 threads saying that over and over 

I have amended by view on what the Mueller report would be...but that was merely after Mueller went about protecting it from someone out to silence the info.  So Mueller simply found the corruption and referred it to generate other investigations so that it could never be stopped.  Literally everything Trump has ever been involved with has its own seperate investigation now...that is how you stop Trump from silencing it. 

Again you’ve been beating the drum from the beginning trying to make the investigation a larger scope than it was to allow you to have an ah ha if nothing came up from Russian meddling but mueller found finance/fraud crimes trump had committed in the past that virtually no one contests because everyone had know about it for years. It’s moving the goal posts. You’ve been obsessed about trump from the better part of 3 years. 

2 minutes ago, CarolinaCoolin said:

Again you’ve been beating the drum from the beginning trying to make the investigation a larger scope than it was to allow you to have an ah ha if nothing came up from Russian meddling but mueller found finance/fraud crimes trump had committed in the past that virtually no one contests because everyone had know about it for years. It’s moving the goal posts. You’ve been obsessed about trump from the better part of 3 years. 

I have beat from the beginning Trump was compromsied by Russia and the Saudis.   Because he is.   He is a money launderer.  Bailed out by dirty foreign money. The collusion comes from that. But like I said, the compromise issue has always been the key and that has never changed. 

That isn’t a narrative I have created as this has gone along.  

and yes, I do fixate on Trump because of what he has the potential to lead to.  And if he stays in power long enough it will be though to fix. 

3 hours ago, CRA said:

I have beat from the beginning Trump was compromsied by Russia and the Saudis.   Because he is.   He is a money launderer.  Bailed out by dirty foreign money. The collusion comes from that. But like I said, the compromise issue has always been the key and that has never changed. 

That isn’t a narrative I have created as this has gone along.  

and yes, I do fixate on Trump because of what he has the potential to lead to.  And if he stays in power long enough it will be though to fix. 

So is the story that Trump laundered money from these Russians and other countries and therefore owes them favors?

Besides money laundering being a separate crime in itself, how is this much different than Saudis or other countries bribing other and past US presidents and politicians like the Clintons? Were they compromised as well?

7 hours ago, Marquis said:

So is the story that Trump laundered money from these Russians and other countries and therefore owes them favors?

Besides money laundering being a separate crime in itself, how is this much different than Saudis or other countries bribing other and past US presidents and politicians like the Clintons? Were they compromised as well?

Yes, Trump was bailed out by Russians and Saudis.  That is a fact that has pretty much always been known.  He is a fraud and always has been in terms of a business man.  Just a crook that became a reality star.  And that isn’t a conspiracy theory, the Trump’s have actually been pretty open about that until he accidentally won the presidency 

and he isn’t being bribed for a  singular act.  They own him.  He will do almost anything at anytime they need him to and that has been proven as he has bowed down and catered to them unlike any POTUS in our history.   His survival and exposure comes first and foremost.  Which is why America comes 3rd....and you can't compare that to any prior crooked POTUS. 

and it matters.  It isn’t comparable to prior POTUS’ nor is that type of standard whataboutism relevant to the issue. 

Hey Marquis I wanted to tell you you did a great job there making up a generic accusation at all Presidents but getting that specific Clinton thing in at the end to make sure we all know you are accusing the Clintons of taking bribes without any evidence whatsoever but hiding it in a MAGA "just askin!" wrapper

While CRA here can give specific evidence of actual wrongdoing by specific people at specific times.

I'm sure they are the same thing lol

10 hours ago, CarolinaCoolin said:

And you'll proudly claim the Mueller report did nothing to find Trump guilty (because collusion is not a crime).

All the while you're ignoring the other 16 investigations, the indictments, guilty pleas and, ultimately, the indictment of Trump once he's out of office.

Something to be proud of CC- "I voted for a guy who didn't get thrown in jail while he was in office." Great set of standards you're working with. Glad that bar is set that high.

I believe, and it breaks my heart to say this, that it doesn't matter, at all, when the Mueller report comes out or what is in it. Trump is not getting impeached and he won't lose any followers. After all we have seen in the past two years: All the indictments, all the unexplained and undisclosed contacts with Russia, the fondness for authoritarian dictators, the bizarre behavior (still talking about McCain??)etc etc etc, he still has job approval ratings around 90% among Republicans. The Trump cult literally doesn't care if he is a criminal, a racist, a Russian asset or all three. They love him for owning the libs and giving voice to white identity grievances.  

Sometimes I think the civil war never ended.