Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

The Official Robert Mueller is comin! Thread

2 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Even though the republicans are saying they are going to destroy the report and mueller. This is gonna be fun to watch.

"have you been contacted about a boooooooook deeeaaal"

10 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Lol he's so goddamned guilty

Lets say just say if he wasn’t before, he’s guilty of obstructing the internal review of the mueller probe with those comment. 

15 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Lol he's so goddamned guilty

Oh also his millions of people that he’s not picking up anymore? He does know they were all russian bots right?

Twitter admitting it themselves, if they actually removed white supremacists they'd have to remove Republican politicians too, they're so similar it fools their algorithms lol

You don't say??????

Is it just me or does it sound like trump is done by the way he’s talking in the past few days since Iran. 

25 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Is it just me or does it sound like trump is done by the way he’s talking in the past few days since Iran. 

You've been saying trump is dont since they announced the special council , since they charged Flynn, since the charged George Papadopoulos, since they charged Manafort, since they charged Trumps lawyer,,, 

Mueller gave you nothing you were looking for and now your hoping again 

Mueller gave them a roadmap for impeachment, Republicans just refused to read it

Fug yourself retired

44 minutes ago, retired said:

You've been saying trump is dont since they announced the special council , since they charged Flynn, since the charged George Papadopoulos, since they charged Manafort, since they charged Trumps lawyer,,, 

Mueller gave you nothing you were looking for and now your hoping again 

Let me spell this out for you since you do not understand mister ,,,-bot.

When I say done, I mean he’s reached the end of his mental rope and is clinically going insane right now. Many people have speculated that before but when you listen to him talk. He’s reverting further into his mannerisms. Which means his brain is even more disconnected than it was before. 

Don’t believe a word they are saying.  Barr and Trump are working as we speak on how to keep Mueller from speaking in front of Congress (and to the public).  

Mueller obviously wouldn’t say much.  But the little he says would make Trump, Barr and most of Congress look bad.