Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

Trump calls black NFL players son of a bitch

Recommended Posts



41 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Lol that Hogmahlie dude and davepanther might as well quit the NFL, because more players will be protesting. 

No, they won't. Because nobody cares what an unemployed actor thinks.

Oooh, let's see how attendance drops this Sunday.

 

(In Buffalo)

 

(They could use a backup QB)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, sanjay_rajput said:

If NFL wants better rating & long term success they better let Kapernick play this season.

Top 5 highest viewed programming last week....NFL owned all top 5 spots.  NFL is still king.  Best still ratings in all of sports. 

They are coming down from comical highs.  Nothing can literally climb forever.  NFL ratings are currently what every other sport would kill for.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, heel31ok said:

Lol...another nothing burger...

really? this is the President of the United States infringing on another American's Freedom of Speech, not some asshole that doesn't know what the First Amendment is really about.

well, asshole is interchangeable...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This never ending adherence to a such a strict political identity based on absolute faith in some goony Hegelian dialectical system of "oppressors, oppressed, and that's it" must be exhausting for you lefties.

I'm guessing you're the kind of do-no-harm ideological preteens that believe systemic racism is a complex social issue that requires a great deal of work, talk, and time to begin to mend.  The political equivalent of a grown man that drinks coffee with cream and sugar.

It's honestly rather pathetic, given how old I know most of you are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, King_Returns said:

This never ending adherence to a such a strict political identity based on absolute faith in some goony Hegelian dialectical system of "oppressors, oppressed, and that's it" must be exhausting for you lefties.

I'm guessing you're the kind of do-no-harm ideological preteens that believe systemic racism is a complex social issue that requires a great deal of work, talk, and time to begin to mend.  The political equivalent of a grown man that drinks coffee with cream and sugar.

It's honestly rather pathetic, given how old I know most of you are.

age has nothing to do with it. It's understanding. And I'm afraid  We The People.....don't understand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anonymous nobodies get fired from their jobs every day for posting controversial crap on Facebook.  Why should this clown be any different?  Oh thats right, because of freedom of speech.  When will you morons get on your high horses about everyone else who can't say anything their employer doesn't like in public? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tondi said:

Anonymous nobodies get fired from their jobs every day for posting controversial crap on Facebook.  Why should this clown be any different?  Oh thats right, because of freedom of speech.  When will you morons get on your high horses about everyone else who can't say anything their employer doesn't like in public? 

See, none of these morons actually have anything to be worked up about at what Trump's direct words were.  He called protesters sons of bitches that should be fired. Cool, that's, like, your opinion, man, close biglebowski.exe.

But see, there are identity politics to be discussed.  We must first take into account what Trump symbolizes to the left and what the protesters symbolize to the left, form disgusting, amorphous identities from the leftover fatty and scar tissue, and use those poorly developed theses and antitheses in order to get at what these delicate white turds are really upset about.

When you let your imagination fly, you can make yourself out to be a noble soldier in the trenches of a just, social war against the Nazis and white supremacists in the White House.  You've fabricated a narrative that makes it impossible for you to be a puffed up loser, so it's time to go punching windmill Nazis or whatever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, tondi said:

Anonymous nobodies get fired from their jobs every day for posting controversial crap on Facebook.  Why should this clown be any different?  Oh thats right, because of freedom of speech.  When will you morons get on your high horses about everyone else who can't say anything their employer doesn't like in public? 

you realize,  Freedom of Speech is about GOVERNMENT PROSECUTION, not private employers? yes? no?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, King_Returns said:

See, none of these morons actually have anything to be worked up about at what Trump's direct words were.  He called protesters sons of bitches that should be fired. Cool, that's, like, your opinion, man, close biglebowski.exe.

But see, there are identity politics to be discussed.  We must first take into account what Trump symbolizes to the left and what the protesters symbolize to the left, form disgusting, amorphous identities from the leftover fatty and scar tissue, and use those poorly developed theses and antitheses in order to get at what these delicate white turds are really upset about.

When you let your imagination fly, you can make yourself out to be a noble soldier in the trenches of a just, social war against the Nazis and white supremacists in the White House.  You've fabricated a narrative that makes it impossible for you to be a puffed up loser, so it's time to go punching windmill Nazis or whatever.

Trump is the POTUS.  It isn't "cool" for him to routinely stick his nose in what specific private businesses are doing.   

Again, Trump continues to be the most unAmerican POTUS in history.  And yeah, Trumpers will get blinded by the flag being in the topic and miss the point 

more than anything it is just an unpopular POTUS playing to his racist fan base. And no; everyone against the kneeling isn't a racist....but Trump is playing to his base here 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, cookinwithgas said:

Hes a cross between Mussolini and ground chuck stuffed in a shopping bag

I was watching a WW2 documentary the other day and thought my god it's an early version of Trump. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×