Carolina Huddle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saca312

Well Looks Like Cam Is No Longer National Talk Thanks To Jerry Jones

These racist posters bitching about players think they own patriotism and are more American than everyone else while they twist the meaning of things like racism and the 1st amendment to attack black people. They're okay with facism as long as black people are made to suffer. No one is falling for it. 

FB_IMG_1507741902848.jpg

2 hours ago, JARROD said:

The Nazis also killed people who disagreed. I've never said that. The moment that happens then I would be  for revolution. 

What I do agree with is the right of a private employer to have policies that everyone must follow or work elsewhere.

I support peoples right to protest. We all fought for that. 

Its also ok for me to protest the way they protest and about choosing what to disrespect while doing it.

everything I say is twisted to a racial divide which is also a problem with our society at the moment.

its also a Nazi trait to make it patriot or traitor to your movement just because of agreement or disagreement.

im not a racist but on the other side I call people who support this movement racists in themselves. 

If we called it white lives matter it would be terrorism or white supremacy but black lives matter is just and good?

thats just not ok.

Well, we do have white lives matter rallies, you didn't notice Charlottesville where a lady got killed? Tiki torches ring a bell?

Apparently black troops and others who don't have a problem with the protests don't count to Jarrod and the huddle racists in here. 

FB_IMG_1507660083821.jpg

we got other humanitarian crises going on right now in PR and California and Trump is using racial animus to keep us all busy and get folks yelling at each other (while his base blames the media for dividing us lol) so he can keep his worshippers riled up and tacitly supporting facism as long as it keeps black athletes in their place. I mean this while kneeling thing seems silly but it has really exposed a lot of people for the casual covert racists that they are, as well as their lack of understanding of our constitutional rights to free speech and peaceful protest--well, unless you're black, then you're just being disrespectful. 

Flag codes are violated by the sale of it, clothing, carrying it horizontally which the NFL does, among other things. What I am saying is stop the fake rage. Retailers and the NFL have been violating these codes for years, but once a few Black guys kneel it is suddenly an issue. Why was it not an issue before?

Saying that, if it is not about flag respect, since Americans violate them every day, what is the ruckus about? Hmmm...

Cam will be in the news again, whether he stands of kneels. If the Black guys do stand, they were frauds, as I originally thought to begin with. Essentially, their image is more important than the message. They never truly cared about taking a stand, but getting attention. If you value an issue, and have a plan, stick to it. This is how some of us are even allowed to communicate and walk among one another somewhat peacefully....

17 hours ago, PredatorPeppers said:

Sorry but you're not using logic and reason, you're arguing your case with emotion. You have to look at statistics and facts, and they point to black people being just as racist, and sadly more violent for whatever reason...

I believe that each individual person should be judged by their character. But sadly the violent thug minority helps to give their race a negative violent stereotype, there really needs to be some strong leaders in the inner city communities that step up and help to bring about positive change. It's sad when you can't feel as safe and need to keep your gaurd up in places like Detroit, Baltimore, St. Louis, Chicago, etc. As opposed to somewhere like Billings Montana. That's just common sense thinking.

Many of these stories aren't covered widely by the mainstream fake news media, you better believe if the races were reversed there would be WIDE spread coverage.

A few examples:

The statistics show that the 500 killings of white people attributed to blacks last year were the most since black perpetrators were determined to be responsible for the homicides of 504 white people nationwide in 2008. Last year's total was up 12 percent from the 446 recorded in 2014 and 22 percent from the 409 seen in 2013, a year that saw the lowest total this century and one that capped seven years of general declines in black-on-white homicides. Prior to that, 2006 saw the most black-on-white killings since 2001, with 573.

The 229 black lives taken by white killers last year, however, marked an even larger leap from 2014, jumping more than 22 percent from the 187 black victims killed by whites that year, which was the second-lowest total since 2001. The tally was last exceeded in 2008, when 230 blacks were slain by whites. The highest total in the last 15 years came in 2007, when 245 black people were killed by whites.

It's a disparity that becomes more pronounced in the context of population, as 2015 Census estimates suggest that whites account for 77.1 percent of the overall U.S. population of roughly 321 million, while blacks comprise 13.3 percent.

https://www.limbicnutrition.com/blog/mating-calls-the-horrific-reality-of-male-on-male-rape-in-us-prisons/ Wild Stuff

I was reminded today of a truly horrible report issued in 2001 by Human Rights Watch. It deals with the subject of rape in US prisons. It is deeply shocking.

From Hard Time:

There are probably more men than women raped in the United States every year—most of them in prison. Best estimates put the annual number of prison rapes at about 140,000, which is 50,000 more than the 90,000 or so rapes of women reported to police. Gang rape of the most brutal kind is common, and weaker prisoners often seek protection from a “daddy” who fights off other predators in exchange for total submission and sex on demand. There is an ugly racial dimension to prison rape: Blacks and Mexicans deliberately seek out white victims, and black-on-white rape is probably more common than any other kind. Prison rape is an appalling secret in a country that prides itself on human rights.

'I'm going to knock out the next white person who walks by': Chilling words of man before he punched 62-year-old to ground in apparent hate crime that left victim brain dead

SAVAGE: Is Burning Whites The NEW ‘Knock Out’ Game For Blacks?

Channon Gail Christian, 21, and Hugh Christopher Newsom, Jr., 23, were from Knoxville, Tennessee. They were kidnappedthe evening of January 6, 2007 when Christian's vehicle was carjacked, and taken to a rental house, where both of them were raped, tortured, and murdered.[1][2] Four males and one female were arrested and charged in the case. The grand jury indicted four of the suspects on counts of capital murder, robbery, kidnapping, rape, and theft, while a fifth was indicted on federal charges of carjacking.

An August 2013, Sentencing Project report on Racial Disparities in the United States Criminal Justice System, submitted to the United Nations, found that "one of every three black American males born today can expect to go to prison in his lifetime"

Baltimore descended into chaos Monday with widespread rioting, arson and looting, just hours after the funeral of Freddie Gray, prompting Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan to declare a state of emergency at the request of the city's mayor.

Rawlings-Blake called the violent looters "thugs." She said there was a difference between the peaceful protesters of days past and "the thugs who only want to incite violence and destroy our city.

"I'm a life-long resident of Baltimore... Too many people have spent generations building up this city for it to be destroyed by thugs, who in a very senseless way are trying to tear down what so many have fought for," Rawlings-Blake said. " Tearing down business, tearing down or destroying property. Things that we know will impact our community for years."

"It is idiotic to think that by destroying your city you're going you're going to make life better for anybody."

aw5Kv9W_700b.jpg

That man was murdered you do know that. And that is not the majority of black people. How are you going to say you need to judge people individually but go and turn around and judge black people buy individual incidence you don't even believe the poo you say.  man you'd see a black person bleed to death and walk away because there was too much blood and you didn't want to get dirty.  But I'm not going to get angry at you because then I'll just be the angry black woman

Another thing being exposed in here is the sorry a** companies most of these people work for. The companies I've worked for and work for wouldn't dare make me stand for the pledge and/or anthem, and if they did I'd sit right on down and dare em to fire me. Maybe I've just been lucky and work for some "progressive" companies lol

Like, how grossly ironic is it that a group of people who use terms like "politically correct" "whiny" and "precious snowflake" to insult people for their supposed lack of guts or toughness or manhood or whatever turn ~right~ around and have a meltdown when black athletes kneel in peaceful protest and then want those players fired, to leave the country, and/or have their rights taken away, all while claiming to be more patriotic and American than liberals? Like, how dumb are you? Is it just because Trump said so? I'm starting to think these people want to be ruled and told what to do and convinced it makes them better than other people, that's why they're okay with facism. 

15 hours ago, Dr. Quest said:

Guess you lose racist fug....Blacks make up 13% of the population but commit 52% of all violent crimes in the US. ..FBI stats....explain that dude!!!   Lol

You do know there are people who go down for things that they didn't actually do right?  and these are just people who are convicted that doesn't mean their actually guilty,   This justice system is very flawed.  We have seen firsthand that you don't actually have to have any proof for you to go to court and you to be guilty, but it only applies when that person looks a certain way to you .  A guilty verdict does  not mean 'not innocent'  it's just you weren't able to prove your innocence.  just like not guilty doesn't mean innocent,  there are plenty of people who have gotten the ruling not guilty but were in fact not innocent.  But  we need to meet face-to-face so we can discuss this further but don't you worry you don't have to arrange anything I will do all of that and maybe you'll hear from me shortly maybe you'll even see me.   Maybe I can come to your house, it can be a surprise.  We can have our party together with your family and we can dance and sing and have fun .  And do ALL KINDS of fun things 

15 hours ago, PredatorPeppers said:

:thinking:

Was just pointing out to Panther Fan, who started on the subject of racism, and doesn't believe that black people can be racist, that indeed his opinion is a logical fallacy. I know it's hard for you bro, but try to keep up. K? :tongue:

No I think what he was trying to say and what people should say is black people do not have the wealth and the power to systemically oppress and exclude white people in the same way white people can and do exclude black people.  it's just the gravity of the two situations is completely different.  And some white people think that when black people who want to avoid the confrontation is from whites they are being racist when really they are just trying to avoid the situation altogether, they're trying to avoid the possibility of racism.  what we're trying to say is black people make up less than 1/8 of this country, we do not have the wealth, we do not have the power, we do not have enough PERIOD   to extend and perpetuate raccist systems against people who are not black so in other words it is futile to argue about that because it doesn't affect people nearly as much  even nearly as destructive as  White supremacy.  And one of the key points into being a racist is racial hierarchy, which a lot of blacks don't really think. If they don't like white people is because they've experienced trauma with them or they've been bullied by them but that is my experience. 

3 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Like, how grossly ironic is it that a group of people who use terms like "politically correct" "whiny" and "precious snowflake" to insult people for their supposed lack of guts or toughness or manhood or whatever turn ~right~ around and have a meltdown when black athletes kneel in peaceful protest and then want those players fired, to leave the country, and/or have their rights taken away, all while claiming to be more patriotic and American than liberals? Like, how dumb are you? Is it just because Trump said so? I'm starting to think these people want to be ruled and told what to do and convinced it makes them better than other people, that's why they're okay with facism. 

There was a fraction of the population in the colonies who wanted to stay under King George III before and while the revolutionary war took place. When I hear words like "comply", I begin to wonder. It's funny how you just know certain people would be on the wrong side of issues or history, no matter the time period.

I asked someone here if Trump should have the power to end all protests by creating a law, and that person said yes. How dumb do you have to be to push for one man to have that much power? It might not even be them being dumb, it may just be ignorance. I say ignorance because they foolishly believe if we give that one person all that power, he's not going to do anything that will hurt me. If that's the case, then that's a case of them just not being a good person and selfish.

4 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

There was a fraction of the population in the colonies who wanted to stay under King George III before and while the revolutionary war took place. When I hear words like "comply", I begin to wonder. It's funny how you just know certain people would be on the wrong side of issues or history, no matter the time period.

I asked someone here if Trump should have the power to end all protests by creating a law, and that person said yes. How dumb do you have to be to push for one man to have that much power? It might not even be them being dumb, it may just be ignorance. I say ignorance because they foolishly believe if we give that one person all that power, he's not going to do anything that will hurt me. If that's the case, then that's a case of them just not being a good person and selfish.

I agree

4 hours ago, JARROD said:

Good for Jerry. The rest of the league needs to follow. 

Comply and play or don't and find replacements. Go work your asses at Walgreens or Wallie World,... then Kneel all you want to.

Looks like I can meet you too beautiful  what are you wearing I'd like to see. 

2 hours ago, PhillyB said:

if you are a-ok with structural violence against black bodies or don't believe it exists, the protests are meant to offend you. the madder you are the more successful it is. the more disrespected you feel the more effective the method.

idiots like predatorpeppers are a dying breed, a rowdy last call for racist pukes whose boldness will whither once the oldest decade or two of disgusting racist filth dies from our society and is replaced by conscientious, empathetic generations coming up now.

you're trying to bail out the tide with a bucket bitch

Ive given up on people my age and older...

25 years ago I heard the following lyrics and realized what my contribution to ending racism needed to be:

I should know that the power of one man seems like a small squirt
When he aims at the flames of the whole earth
But the fire starts at home...

Water pistol man full of ammunition
Squirtin' at fires on a worldwide mission
But did you ever think to stop to squirt
The flowers in your own backyard

The Disposable Heroes of Hiphopricy: Water Pistol Man

34 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

They'd literally be cheering on the Lannisters while they chop Need Stark's head off in Game of Thrones. Like they literally disagree with Superman and Captain America and support Nazis these days

1 hour ago, ImaginaryKev said:

These racist posters bitching about players think they own patriotism and are more American than everyone else while they twist the meaning of things like racism and the 1st amendment to attack black people. They're okay with facism as long as black people are made to suffer. No one is falling for it. 

FB_IMG_1507741902848.jpg

poo I'll kick it up a notch for you they're OK with fascism even if it is their downfall as long as black people get it worse.  They don't see it as we are all getting worse(  crazy can't believe people actually think like this)  I'll say this one time and we CAN come back to this post years from now if we want to. but the way that these people are dismissing these injustices is only foreshadowing the future.  I think the trickle down effect could be applied to this minus all the economic bull.  It affects us probably more than whites now and probably will forever. However once we reach a point where they have given and written those rights away they will suffer for that. They feel that blacks  should be punished in some form or fashion because they would be punished in some form or fashion for what they say or do (even when extremely inflammatory).  They feel that they are the true people being oppressed because they can't say how they feel and what they feel is being silenced. However funny thing is most of those people would ignore everything that the othered  persons are trying to say and strictly go to how they feel(or  ask for someone to back them up from the same exact background and demographic and most likely the majority).   they feel the need to protest censorship  because they don't view their ignorant views the same way everybody else does.  They see racist as being scientific which is bullshit because if  something scientifically proven positive for blacks they would completely throw that out. SINCE  they don't value the person that is spouting that opinion they disregarded and treat it as if they are children speaking with adults around.  I feel really astonished  because is not just old people these are young man the future of this country.  Bottom line is people see what they want to see and that goes for everyone,   I never believe someone is accidentally racist. Because the results regardless of the reasoning is to the detriment of the nation