Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saca312

Well Looks Like Cam Is No Longer National Talk Thanks To Jerry Jones

1 hour ago, Dr. Quest said:

Guess you lose racist fug....Blacks make up 13% of the population but commit 52% of all violent crimes in the US. ..FBI stats....explain that dude!!!   Lol

just so everyone knows this guy is a small-town cop.

tell me racism isn't perpetuated at the structural level 

11 minutes ago, 332nd said:

Sad, some of these mega wealthy sports stars, actors, entertainers, musicians, etc. could really make a difference you know. Like instead of a 10 million dollar yacht, 50 exotic car cellection, 5 different houses spread out around the world, they could give to these deserving individuals. 

While we're at it, instead of causing division by kneeling and disrespecting our flag and country, why not visit our inner cities and spend millions fixing these places up socially and economically, instead of buying your next luxury car or Rolex watch. Something to think about rich, spoiled, "oppressed" athletes.

3 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

just so everyone knows this guy is a small-town cop.

tell me racism isn't perpetuated at the structural level 

How do you know?

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article177737646.html

Dolphins owner Stephen Ross, an advocate for players kneeling in protest during the national anthem in the past, has changed his view of how that time before NFL games should be handled because President Donald Trump has changed the meaning of what it means to protest at that time.

"Trump has made [standing for anthem] about patriotism,” Ross said before the Dolphins game against the Tennessee Titans on Sunday. “It's so important if that's what the country is looking at to look at [the protest] differently.”

“Its a different dialogue today,” Ross said, noting the issue last year was raising awareness for equality and other issues that didn’t involve patriotism. “Whenever you’re dealing with the flag, you’re dealing with something different. [the President] has changed that whole paradigm of what protest is. I think it’s incumbent upon the players today, because of how the public is looking at it, to stand and salute the flag.”

LOL looks like good ol Goodell is waking up to smell the roses, finally realizing that the majority of Americans aren't whiny liberal ingrates who agree with the disrespect of our great flag and country. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000859541/article/goodell-issues-memo-to-teams-on-national-anthem

"Like many of our fans, we believe that everyone should stand for the National Anthem. It is an important moment in our game. We want to honor our flag and our country, and our fans expect that of us.

34 minutes ago, PredatorPeppers said:

Where are you getting this .72% from? Violent, non violent, whatever. Drug dealing, raping, stealing, armed robbery, killing, etc. Menace 2 society. Although violent crimes of course are more concerning. I didn't fug up nothing jack. 

I got it from FBI crime statistics.

You fugged up. Because you added in nonviolent crimes & are ignoring that whites often get lighter sentences if sentenced at all.

26 minutes ago, PredatorPeppers said:

Sad, some of these mega wealthy sports stars, actors, entertainers, musicians, etc. could really make a difference you know. Like instead of a 10 million dollar yacht, 50 exotic car cellection, 5 different houses spread out around the world, they could give to these deserving individuals. 

While we're at it, instead of causing division by kneeling and disrespecting our flag and country, why not visit our inner cities and spend millions fixing these places up socially and economically, instead of buying your next luxury car or Rolex watch. Something to think about rich, spoiled, "oppressed" athletes.

Or... You could flip that. What have you, Trump, all of the people so angry at athletes kneeling during the national anthem done for my brothers & sisters? 

1 hour ago, Dr. Quest said:

so, Protesting at your job is your right...policies and rules say different.

yay....people are being forced to display a show of patriotism that they may not feel out of fear of losing their job or reprisal from their employers and/or ridicule from the leader of the "free" world.

let fascism ring.

9 minutes ago, PredatorPeppers said:

LOL looks like good ol Goodell is waking up to smell the roses, finally realizing that the majority of Americans aren't whiny liberal ingrates who agree with the disrespect of our great flag and country. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000859541/article/goodell-issues-memo-to-teams-on-national-anthem

"Like many of our fans, we believe that everyone should stand for the National Anthem. It is an important moment in our game. We want to honor our flag and our country, and our fans expect that of us.

" Our great flag and country."

https://www.va.gov/opa/issues/homelessness.asp

Maybe some of those flags can be used as blankets this winter...

2 hours ago, 332nd said:

I got it from FBI crime statistics.

You fugged up. Because you added in nonviolent crimes & are ignoring that whites often get lighter sentences if sentenced at all.

You fugged up by wanting to allow blacks to get away with crimes and substitute justice for peace.

Can you provide a link and proof to the FBI crime stats that you speak of?

46 minutes ago, 332nd said:

Or... You could flip that. What have you, Trump, all of the people so angry at athletes kneeling during the national anthem done for my brothers & sisters? 

If I become a multi millionaire I'll be doing plenty bud. Hope you can say the same. :)