• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saca312

Devin Funchess Compared To Rest Of NFC South WR1s

poo. I'd take Butler on this team if he did cost too much. Could use a SB veteran with a knack for ints and FFs. But I bet he will be looking for a big payday after leaving NE this off season.

9 hours ago, I'm the Mike said:

poo. I'd take Butler on this team if he did cost too much. Could use a SB veteran with a knack for ints and FFs. But I bet he will be looking for a big payday after leaving NE this off season.

eh he's been very inconsistent

On 11/15/2017 at 11:35 AM, UpstatePanther said:

i think Funchess has the potential to be our Julio Jones.

That's bold. I'm not ready to go there yet (JJ is special), but FunFun still is a legit receiver who has a lot of potential that he has yet to reach.

1 hour ago, shaqattaq said:

That's bold. I'm not ready to go there yet (JJ is special), but FunFun still is a legit receiver who has a lot of potential that he has yet to reach.

i think he's more comparable to Moose tbh.

3 hours ago, Saca312 said:

If TO and Moose had a baby, it would be a baby Funch.

16 hours ago, Saca312 said:

Agreed. If he ends up being another Moose, I'd be ecstatic!

Let it be known on this day, November 22 of the 2017th year after the death of our lord and savior, that I applauded the KB trade the day it was made for this very reason and others (check the history).  I was soon afterwards thrown into the pit of misery by blinded Huddlers.  I was given turds and cargo shorts.  turds in cargo shorts.  It was traumatic for me, but my therapist says I will be fine after 10-12 more sessions.  So I am back.

Seriously, this is a great example of addition by subtraction--when you consider the improvement, the salary cap, and the fact that we will get a pick in the top 75 of next year's draft, it is hard to argue with the logic.

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

Let it be known on this day, November 22 of the 2017th year after the death of our lord and savior, that I applauded the KB trade the day it was made for this very reason and others (check the history).  I was soon afterwards thrown into the pit of misery by blinded Huddlers.  I was given turds and cargo shorts.  turds in cargo shorts.  It was traumatic for me, but my therapist says I will be fine after 10-12 more sessions.  So I am back.

Seriously, this is a great example of addition by subtraction--when you consider the improvement, the salary cap, and the fact that we will get a pick in the top 75 of next year's draft, it is hard to argue with the logic.

If Ryan Kalil cannot handle the abuse anymore and retires, more cap space! Our Oline is pretty young which excites me. I do not think we need to draft for a RB the coming draft. Our WR if Byrd plays out will put us in good position. I would like for Panthers to sign Falcons Gab to keep adding space and draft a top TE. I think PS DE Efe progresses from the amazing preseason (was a monster), him and Hall getting bigger/healthy/learning the role will be huge next season. We are not in bad of shape as many make it out to be. We need to draft our future S, TE, CB, OL, and a LB & QB for insurance.

On 11/17/2017 at 3:19 PM, Saca312 said:

eh he's been very inconsistent

Malcolm Butler is one of those guys who gained a reputation he didn't deserve off of one phenomenal play.

I'd compare him to Larry Brown of the Cowboys.  He's good, but he's not that good.