• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bully the south

SAINTS ARE BEAST

Hey y'all. First time poster. Let's face it. The Panthers absolutely suck with a qb who doesn't know when to shut his mouth and the Saints are awesome with a class act quarterback. :shades: We actually have a Super Bowl and y'all don't. We going to get another this year too. Watch us go 14-2 and when we do, I will come on this forum and brag. Lol. And don't say," Oh god, here's another Cajun idiot saints fans. We are legit class acts with a liking of a guns and tanerite and our Saints?

WHODAT WHODAT WHODAT WHODAT WHODAT WHODAT WHODAT WHODAT

Damn, I didnt think the aints had fans anymore.  I guess since Dallas lost Zeke and NO has won a couple, its time to get back on the wagon. Typical.

On 11/15/2017 at 7:57 PM, Bully the south said:

Lol, you think I'm bandwagon. I've been a saints fan since I was born. When they sucked and when they were good. Let the bandwagon come but we're diehard fans

Good for you.  Troll.

On 12/7/2017 at 8:25 PM, Bully the south said:

Y'all are trash

It'll be embarrassing when you guys get swept by the lowly Falcons who we're going to sweep to win the division.

Y'all lost twice to us, I hope we get to play against y'all in the playoffs that way we could stick it to y'all a third time. Hopefully in the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. By the way, one of y'all's two losses back in 2015 was to them failclowns. Y'all CHOKE on y'all's own pride. I'm waiting for it all to fall apart on cam. Did he even make the pro bowl this year??? 

Wven  em though we are division rivals I want to wish y'all a very blessed Christmas and a decent new year. The people, not the team

IMG_1511.PNG

I don't know whose alt this is, but if you're going to pretend to be a taints fan, make it believable.

If you want to say something about Cam, grab your balls and say it with your regular account.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Khan

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts