• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybodyhome

Trump & Moore: A Lot In Common

10 minutes ago, Toolbox said:

That was his position until he flip flopped to saying only if mother's health was in danger.. doesn't take a genius to see what he really thinks considering PP donated money to him and PP does late term abortions.

They do not perform "full term" abortions, which is what I asked you about.

Do you think Jones is in favor of abortions up until the final day of pregnancy?

Toolbox has gone out of their way to misrepresent Jones's position on abortion in some effort to, I guess, draw attention away from Moore and derail a thread ~again~. And for what? I guess they're caping for an alleged sexual predator in the interest of fairness? I think? Because that's what needs to happen in the face of liberal consensus?

They've also made no mention of the fact that Jones is much more qualified than Moore and is in fact tougher on crime. Moore also doesn't respect rule of law (his record proves this, Google it). 

I'm not even trying to be rude and accuse Tool of poor reading comprehension but that's gotta be the reason for the comments they've made here, quoting the very article Rodeo was referring to in illustrating this race's absurdity on the part of Republicans and then doing exactly what the commercial was doing lol

1 minute ago, SZ James (banned) said:

They do not perform "full term" abortions, which is what I asked you about.

Do you think Jones is in favor of abortions up until the final day of pregnancy?

anytime after 20 weeks is a late term abortion and yes he does support abortion right up to the day of birth as does many liberals do. Did you know that in new mexico abortions up to the day of birth is legal.. yeah..

6 minutes ago, Toolbox said:

You obviously are ignoring what a flip flop is.. because it's convenient for you to ignore it.. typical lib.

Thinking critically is a liberal trait? Yeah, okay. But you could if you actually tried. 

Just now, ImaginaryKev said:

Thinking critically is a liberal trait? Yeah, okay. But you could if you actually tried. 

What gibberish is this.. you hit ur head on something?

Just now, Toolbox said:

anytime after 20 weeks is a late term abortion and yes he does support abortion right up to the day of birth as does many liberals do. Did you know that in new mexico abortions up to the day of birth is legal.. yeah..

The first sentence is untrue, as proven by a link you shared and quoted. The second is irrelevant to this discussion. You're a boring troll. 

2 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Toolbox has gone out of their way to misrepresent Jones's position on abortion in some effort to, I guess, draw attention away from Moore and derail a thread ~again~. And for what? I guess they're caping for an alleged sexual predator in the interest of fairness? I think? Because that's what needs to happen in the face of liberal consensus?

They've also made no mention of the fact that Jones is much more qualified than Moore and is in fact tougher on crime. Moore also doesn't respect rule of law (his record proves this, Google it). 

I'm not even trying to be rude and accuse Tool of poor reading comprehension but that's gotta be the reason for the comments they've made here, quoting the very article Rodeo was referring to in illustrating this race's absurdity on the part of Republicans and then doing exactly what the commercial was doing lol

it's quite easy to make you flustered.. you just mad that I called jones out on his flip flop and you cannot stand that I am right on this.

1 minute ago, ImaginaryKev said:

The first sentence is untrue, as proven by a link you shared and quoted. The second is irrelevant to this discussion. You're a boring troll. 

Now you are lying just like your daddy rodeo.. he did support late term abortion as he clearly has said during the first interview with chuck todd.. then he caught massive heat for that and then did another interview to flip flop to only in case of mother's health.. this is not that hard to understand but you are trying to act like it's not a big deal.

1 minute ago, ImaginaryKev said:

I'm literally not mad at all. You're a troll, tho. 

You have lost the argument and have no way to counter it so you resort to insults.. it's ok you will win an argument someday maybe.

Just now, ImaginaryKev said:

You're derailing this thread to protect an alleged pedophile. I mean

I stayed on subject unlike you..

2 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

You literally changed the subject of this thread. Oh my God, dude. 

The subject of this thread has been changed several times already you stupid jackoff.. I stayed on the topic of abortion that rodeo brought up.. how fuging dense can you really be?

2 minutes ago, Toolbox said:

The subject of this thread has been changed several times already you stupid jackoff.. I stayed on the topic of abortion that rodeo brought up.. how fuging dense can you really be?

Are you sure I'm the one who's flustered?