• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moorgan

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD

I stopped watching after the Ghost Rider arc. Not sure why, the show just didn't grab my attention much anymore. I'll admit though, all these comic book oriented shows are starting to get real good (Except the new Hulu one, can't remember the name off hand).

On 12/12/2017 at 4:22 PM, Khyber53 said:

The CW has done quite well. The Flash, Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow are excellent. Supergirl is well, getting there but it still lands with an unconvincing clank.

Legion is pretty good

On 12/13/2017 at 7:03 AM, Jangler said:

and then came....

lol 

???? i think ill give it a chance .....looks at avatar

9 minutes ago, Palmetto said:

???? i think ill give it a chance .....looks at avatar

I remember collecting the comics back in the 1970s for Black Lightning. He was DC's Hell's Kitchen hero.

Just now, Khyber53 said:

I remember collecting the comics back in the 1970s for Black Lightning. He was DC's Hell's Kitchen hero.

i didn't start reading comics until the late 80s.. black lightning was no where to be found. He was kind of a myth in my house hold. We had no idea about Crisis on infinite earth and wondered why all the superheroes looked different from the cartoons

On 12/6/2017 at 7:28 AM, Zaximus said:

It's possible but, considering the last few seasons have been great, give it some time.

On 12/9/2017 at 12:26 PM, Jangler said:

meh, This will probably only be a half season storyline, but it just feels like it's in the way.

I don't know what the hell is going on.

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 10:48 AM, Jangler said:

I don't know what the hell is going on.

It's insanity but still better that TWD at this point.