• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

ACAB is the only rhyme scheme

The Chicago Tribune reported that Facebook posts show Chicago Police Officer Sean Najm is a member of the American Knights, a group that bills itself as a “law enforcement-oriented motorcycle club that promotes motorcycle riding with like-minded people” but has ties to the Aryan Knights, a white power prison gang.

Attorneys for black Chicago resident Edwin Brown brought up Najm’s suspected neo-Nazi leanings years prior to the February start of his trial after noticing a discrepancy in an affidavit he filed in 2014. Upon researching the CPD officer, they discovered that his wife, who Najm said is black and Puerto Rican, made racist Facebook posts and appeared to have a tattoo of two people hanging from a tree.

They also learned about the Lebanese-American officer’s pro-Confederate leanings that include being seen wearing a rebel flag patch — a fact Najm explained away by saying he’s from the South, and considers it a symbol of pride rather than one of racism.

According to Settling for Misconduct, a project put on by the Chicago Reader alternative weekly newspaper, Najm has been named in three misconduct lawsuits that cost the city a total of $173,990 to settle.

When sentencing Brown, U.S. District Judge Robert Gettleman noted the man had already spent three years in jail prior to his trial — “substantially more time than the 15 to 21 months that federal sentencing guidelines called for,” the Tribune reported in February. He was sentenced to 18 more months in prison as part of his plea deal, and was placed under three years court supervision for the heroin-related charges.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/black-man-reaches-plea-deal-arresting-officers-white-supremacist-ties-revealed/

13 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

i think you meant to post that in the culture thread but you know what? it fits here in the cop thread too

I actually did think about it and decided yes it fits here.

On ‎2018‎/‎03‎/‎21 at 6:25 PM, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

it's nothing like that at all actually. being a troop is a choice and that choice has some pretty serious consequences (much like being a cop, just on the global scale). i support his post and all likeminded posts in this good thread.

being an immigrant isn't a choice?

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

why would you post this in the cop thread when there's a perfectly good white culture thread?

I filled the previous cop thread up with examples of "one bad apple" before these mods deleted it.

But that still doesn't explain why being a troop = choice, but being an illegal immigrant = not a choice.

Just now, Chimera said:

I filled the previous cop thread up with examples of "one bad apple" before these mods deleted it.

But that still doesn't explain why being a troop = choice, but being an illegal immigrant = not a choice.

while we're explaining things, why don't you explain why you chose to omit the word "mexican" from the post that i was responding to and that you're referring to right now? seems pretty important not only to the point in my post but also to the *racism* apparent in trump's positions on immigration.

i'll get into the absurdity of comparing the "choice" of moving from one plot of land to another to the choice of brutalizing people around the world IF you can provide a reasonable explanation (i already know you can't lol go away)

21 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

while we're explaining things, why don't you explain why you chose to omit the word "mexican" from the post that i was responding to and that you're referring to right now? seems pretty important not only to the point in my post but also to the *racism* apparent in trump's positions on immigration.

i'll get into the absurdity of comparing the "choice" of moving from one plot of land to another to the choice of brutalizing people around the world IF you can provide a reasonable explanation (i already know you can't lol go away)

1. ok. Mexican immigrants. does that change whether it's a choice?

2. a. arguing from a position of ignorance about troops = ok because it (e: being a troop) is a choice

2. b. arguing from a position of ignorance about Mexican (since that word is important to you) immigrants = not ok because being an immigrant isn't a choice

I'm asking you to explain why, if one is not ok, then why is the other ok? Or, you know, bend my words instead. We've seen it before. (I already know you will lol have fun)

Edited by Chimera

I remember when this guy posted as Mr. Belding.

Yikes is all I can say to what I'm reading now.

Just now, Chimera said:

2. a. arguing from a position of ignorance about troops = ok because it's a choice

2. b. arguing from a position of ignorance about Mexican (since that word is important to you) immigrants = not ok because being an immigrant isn't a choice

I'm asking you to explain why, if one is not ok, then why is the other ok? Or, you know, bend my words instead. We've seen it before. (I already know you will lol have fun)

commit a lie by omission and then accuse others of bending your words when you're called on it? nice one, troop.

yes, dumbass. or did these mexican immigrants elect to be mexican before immigrating? trump position isn't simply anti-immigrant; it's racist. he welcomes white immigrants.

2. a. arguing from a position of ignorance about troops = ok because it's a choice

seems like the only people who argue from a position of ignorance about troops are actual troops. you've got to be pretty fuging ignorant to not realize what your place in the world is as a troop. spare me the pity party for the volunteer military responsible for the destruction of countless lives all so they could have free college or a steady job or just an opportunity to make innocent people who look and believe differently from them bleed.

it's important to the discussion. i mean, it's why you omitted it.

8 minutes ago, Chimera said:

I'm asking you to explain why, if one is not ok, then why is the other ok?

i'm not "arguing from a position of ignorance about troops." you're trying to sneak that in there without supporting it but it's not working. put that gi bill welfare to use and come back to me.

9 minutes ago, TheRed said:

I remember when this guy posted as Mr. Belding.

Yikes is all I can say to what I'm reading now.

i saw earlier there's a thread in the lounge called "biggest cry baby on the huddle"

naturally mr "i'd suck a cop's dick if he told me to" donttreadonme himself posted "the entire tinderbox"

this troop was one of several in a "who's who" of idiots who've been run out of the tinderbox to pie that post lol

• Pie 3

5 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

i saw earlier there's a thread in the lounge called "biggest cry baby on the huddle"

naturally mr "i'd suck a cop's dick if he told me to" donttreadonme himself posted "the entire tinderbox"

this troop was one of several in a "who's who" of idiots who've been run out of the tinderbox to pie that post lol

BRB gonna check that thread out