Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

the brave boys in blue

26 minutes ago, bull123 said:

If he is getting banned, it is because the moderators on this board are all militant leftist democrats and they hate people who disagree with them or call them out

and they love posters that curse at conservatives and call all repubs  racists 

and if you don’t hate Trump with all your fiber and being, the mods are automatically against you

Always the victim.

29 minutes ago, bull123 said:

If he is getting banned, it is because the moderators on this board are all militant leftist democrats and they hate people who disagree with them or call them out

and if you don’t hate Trump with all your fiber and being, the mods are automatically against you

He got banned for posting racist memes actually.

Do you think calling black people "dindu nuffins" is racist or not?  I wonder if @rayzor would be interested in the answer to that question.

10 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

He got banned for posting racist memes actually.

Do you think calling black people "dindu nuffins" is racist or not?  I wonder if @rayzor would be interested in the answer to that question.

@bull123

?

4 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

but see all we really need is a cop to write condescending rap for kids

If nothing else, it's becoming a lot clearer to some white people the reason black folks in poor neighborhoods tend to riot after fugged up decisions.

• Pie 1

On 10/10/2019 at 8:45 PM, bull123 said:

Nat Geo Wild Wtf GIF by Dr. K's Exotic Animal ER

I banned him because he is an alt who has been banned many times before because of racist poo he has slung out.

• Pie 3

BTW, I'm not a militant. I'm not a leftist. I'm not a Democrat. 

What I am is a guy who woke up to the hypocrisy I was living in and who decided that instead of supporting a system built on the taking advantage of the weak or exploiting them, I would learn what it means to love my neighbor.

Loving my neighbor means actively working for the betterment of their welfare, more than empty words 

Also learning that my neighbor is anyone around me who is poor, hungry, broken, oppressed, homeless, exiled, neglected, abused, the outcast, the hurting, etc.

It doesn't matter where you are from or where you live, what color your skin is, what your religion is or isn't, what your gender or sexual orientation is...I'm supposed to act with love, mercy, and compassion. 

If that makes me a bad american, I can live with that. I just live here and I will for a while and my daughter's will for much longer and my job as a parent and a neighbor is to try and make this world around me better for everyone, focusing more on those in need than those who live spoiled lives wanting/demanding more for themselves at the expense of everyone else. Yes, I choose to support and stand up for those who aren't rich (the rich have been supported enough). I choose to stand up for those in real need.

• Pie 5
  • Flames 1

19 hours ago, rico6 said:

It doesn’t stop. Then the pig plants a gun most likely 

I'm waiting for the them to "leak" that weed was found in the home.

On 10/10/2019 at 5:45 PM, bull123 said:

Cry more, tool

https://news.yahoo.com/chief-officers-proud-boys-membership-200748878.html

A Connecticut police officer's membership in the Proud Boys, a far-right group known for engaging in violent clashes at political rallies, didn't violate department policies, the town's police chief has concluded in response to a civil rights group's concerns.

The East Hampton officer, Kevin P. Wilcox, "stopped his association" with the Proud Boys in February, about five months before the Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law inquired about his social media connections with other group members, Police Chief Dennis Woessner said.

"There is no question that he is not a white supremacist," Woessner said Tuesday.

Asked what he knows about the Proud Boys, the chief said, "Only what I searched on the internet."

Sure... he's a member of Proud Boys, but he's not a white supremacist...  nuh uh

:eyeroll: