Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

the brave boys in blue

On 3/6/2018 at 1:23 PM, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

Thanking our military for service is like thoughts and prayers - something people are required to say our they get lambasted.

Frankly our military is full of a bunch of arrogant and sometimes racist pricks.   I highly question people looking at our current foreign policy of occupying areas full of brown people and saying yeah let me sign up so I can shoot a bunch of them...

fug our military and yeah I know there are good people in there also - but as a institution itself it sucks.

Edited by Fryfan
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

Kidnapping victim gets $2.5 million in police defamation suit

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/attorney-victims-in-abduction-initially-called-hoax-deserve-apology/

Basically, the woman was reported missing, instead of looking for evidence, the cops just grilled the fiance for a couple of days. Just before the ransom was due, the woman showed up a few hundred miles away in her home town saying that she had been raped & let go. The cops decided that she wasn't acting like a kidnapping or rape victim so they publicly called the situation a hoax. A few months later the FBI while investigating a guy for another case finds some of the couples' items in the suspect's possession, along with a video of him raping the woman.

The cops have yet to apologize.

• Pie 1

On 3/14/2018 at 9:08 AM, Fryfan said:

Thanking our military for service is like thoughts and prayers - something people are required to say our they get lambasted.

Frankly our military is full of a bunch of arrogant and sometimes racist pricks.   I highly question people looking at our current foreign policy of occupying areas full of brown people and saying yeah let me sign up so I can shoot a bunch of them...

fug our military and yeah I know there are good people in there also - but as a institution itself it sucks.

nah, if you ever thought about enlisting then you are automatically a hero. What a joke.

The institution blows. We spend tax payer money to market to relatively uneducated people that don't have any better path toward a career so they can go shoot things and get a pat on the back. Anyone I know from high school that went into the military were complete misfits. Half of them i think were aspergers and the other half would probably have a lengthy career sweeping stale popcorn at a movie theatre. 

We rely on and prey on people like that. They go through shitty experiences that they aren't prepared for and then they get dumped back over here without proper debriefing, socialization, psych help, occupational therapy etc. Funny how you don't see any politicians kids lining up to go fight in the infantry or marines.

Also, the new "thoughts and prayers" is to thank and praise the first responders. It didn't used to be a thing but now someone stubs their toe going to church and all of the politicians want to make sure that the first responders are thanked.

• Pie 2

On 3/14/2018 at 5:08 AM, Fryfan said:

This is a poo post of the highest order

The 22-year-old black man shot by Sacramento Police in his own backyard Sunday night was carrying a cell phone, not a "tool bar," when confronted by officers, the department clarified late Monday.

Stephon Clark was shot in the backyard of the home he shared with his grandmother, grandfather and some siblings, his 25-year-old brother Stevante Clark said Monday. The police department said officers were responding to a call of a person breaking car windows nearby.

Police said they believed Clark was armed with a gun, though no firearm was found at the scene. Police said instead Clark had a "object" that he "extended in front of him" while advancing towards two officers.

Police were unable to immediately give details about the tool bar Monday, and did not identify the item in Clark's hand when he was shot as different from the tool bar until late Monday night. The department said it believed initial information released about the incident was clear that the object Clark was holding when shot was not the tool bar.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article205818424.html

• Pie 1

On 3/18/2018 at 5:44 PM, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

it's actually very good

It isn’t. It’s akin to any sweeping generalization rife with inaccurate and outlandish statements. Change the subject of the post to it being about any minority group and it’s just as much of a poo post.

i read it and instantly was reminded of trump saying Mexican immigrants are rapists and drug dealers.

16 minutes ago, CarolinaCoolin said:

It isn’t. It’s akin to any sweeping generalization rife with inaccurate and outlandish statements. Change the subject of the post to it being about any minority group and it’s just as much of a poo post.

i read it and instantly was reminded of trump saying Mexican immigrants are rapists and drug dealers.

it's nothing like that at all actually. being a troop is a choice and that choice has some pretty serious consequences (much like being a cop, just on the global scale). i support his post and all likeminded posts in this good thread.

• Pie 2

On 3/20/2018 at 4:51 PM, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

I wouldn’t call 10,000 dollars a huge campaign donation. For most campaigns even local ones that’s a drop in the bucket.

23 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I wouldn’t call 10,000 dollars a huge campaign donation. For most campaigns even local ones that’s a drop in the bucket.

it's the largest contribution she has received and it occurred "just before clearing the officers in the killing." idc what you would call a "huge campaign donation" when you're attempting to downplay the single largest contribution to her campaign

5 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

like it's obvious you clicked that link and skimmed for an excuse to dismiss the story and to that i say: go lick cop boots somewhere else. this isn't the thread for it

Not at all. 10,000 to me just seems an incredibly low number for a payoff.