• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheCableGuy

Ben Honest Do You Have Any Faith We Beat The Saints Next Sunday?

I think we will the media will be bashing Cam all week about his game today and say we have no chance and the team show up and blow the Saints out.

I go with

Panthers 34

Saints 17

we tend to shock ourselves with massive wins after terrible games like today. I do still see us winning this game then being able to dominate Foles and making it to the Championship game with momentum. Vikings or Rams at that point, I don't know, but either at their stadiums would be tough. Certainly possible.

1 minute ago, thomas96 said:

we tend to shock ourselves with massive wins after terrible games like today. I do still see us winning this game then being able to dominate Foles and making it to the Championship game with momentum. Vikings or Rams at that point, I don't know, but either at their stadiums would be tough. Certainly possible.

this feels like the panthers/saints game in 2014 when we went in there and shocked the world and led us to winning the south at 7-8-1

I wanted to play the rams due to lack of experience but it didn’t work out that way. I’m hoping good Cam shows up and the defense plays lights out. 

Just now, thebigcat said:

No, not expecting a w

You going to the game? I'm looking at flying out Sat. to Mon. Never been to NO, any recommendations for a short trip like this? Likely staying close to the stadium. Don't plan to try to do much there other than go to the game but something for Mon. night and Sun. morning. 

between the options i would rather they face the saints then the rams and wade phillips defense.

i think the panthers can win but cam will have to scrap the offensive plan and just go out there and ball.

3 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

You going to the game? I'm looking at flying out Sat. to Mon. Never been to NO, any recommendations for a short trip like this? Likely staying close to the stadium. Don't plan to try to do much there other than go to the game but something for Mon. night and Sun. morning. 

Yes I'll be going. Making plans now to fly out Saturday night and return Sunday night

21 minutes ago, TheCableGuy said:

I think we will the media will be bashing Cam all week about his game today and say we have no chance and the team show up and blow the Saints out.

I go with

Panthers 34

Saints 17

We  will.