• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

Your ideal 2018 Super Bowl

No, the NFL is not scripted, but if you could write the script for how this season ends, what would you have happen?

Vikings winning it all?

Eagles finally getting a Lombardi?

Patriots winning...again?

Jags getting a Super Bowl victory before we do?

State your choices. What teams do you want to see in the Super Bowl and who do you want to win? And if there's anything in particular you want to see happen along the way, post that too.

Go.

I’m pulling for the purple guys. I like the way they play football, Case wasn’t drafted, Rolled out of bed and plays an MVP season. Minnesota Miracle, what a story.

Im rooting for a Vikings/Jags Superbowl.  Tired of Pats and I have a friend who is an Eagles fan, so cant let him have that.

Jags v minny with jags winning. Id like to see brady get embarassed like big ben did in the first jags steelers game. Then brady throws a massive tantrum on the sidelines which leads to belichek sending him to the locker room.

I'd like to see one of the NFC teams beat the Jaguars. While I'd love to see the Patriots lose another Super Bowl, I'm sort of tired of them being there seemingly every year like Bama in college. It would also be fun watching people like Jaws and Kurt Warner lose their minds over a Bortles versus Keemun/Foles Super Bowl.

I have two good friends with ties to the game. One is a Eagles fan and another who is a Vikings fan. If we can't win it, I'd like to see one of those guys get their first. 

Vikes over Jags. Vikes get a story book ending in their home stadium. Jags don't get a SB title before Panthers and we don't have to suffer through the Pats being in the Super Bowl again.

Anybody but NE and definitely not an Eagles fan. Don't want the Jags to win one before we do, so it's 'go vikes' for me. 

I think a Vikings/Pats game would be most enjoyable...I’d want the Vikings to win...but part of me wants the Pats ONLY so next year we could be the team to beat them in the Super Bowl

Ideal SB would involve the Panthers winning. Since that's not happening this year, I'd like to see the Vikings beat the Patriots soundly, resulting in a huge blow-up between Belicheat and Brady with Brady suggesting he'll retire. The disfunction between Belicheat and Brady forces Bob Kraft to publicly chose sides and is the beginning of the end for New England.

4 minutes ago, Camp Fodder said:

Anybody but the vikings

Curious...Why?

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Black on Black

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts