• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Carl Spackler

Zion Williamson to Duke!!!!

26 minutes ago, stirs said:

Duke, the new Kentucky

How?? We been on top of them a while now. 

For a long time, KY got all the blue chippers for one and done seasons, Duke pretty much transitioning to that role now

• Beer 1

DisGrayson Allen, Carter, Trent, Duvall - all those guys will be gone next year. Maybe Bolden will transfer as he should have last year. 

Who else will transfer? My money is on that O’Connell kid. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, Cary Kollins said:

I ain't even mad. Looking forward to seeing that group in person.

Yeah, as a UNC fan, I learned a few years ago to not put too much thought into whatever “great” recruiting class they end up with. koach krybaby has signed pretty much whoever he wants and they don’t have too much to show for it aside from making a couple mid majors famous in the tourney. 

I read somewhere ZW said that the rat told him that duke would “use him like LeBron” - LOL! Gotta hand it to Mikey k, he knows what type of bullshit to feed these kids. I’m sure he preaches about duke’s education to them as well. 

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 7:43 AM, 4Corners said:

DisGrayson Allen, Carter, Trent, Duvall - all those guys will be gone next year. Maybe Bolden will transfer as he should have last year. 

Who else will transfer? My money is on that O’Connell kid. 

This is a good point.  Gotta think most of their core team is gone come draft time.  I think Trent Jr maybe stays but most of their team is leaving.  If they don't win it this year - they'll be in a similar situation next year and without a vet like Allen in the mix. 

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

This is a good point.  Gotta think most of their core team is gone come draft time.  I think Trent Jr maybe stays but most of their team is leaving.  If they don't win it this year - they'll be in a similar situation next year and without a vet like Allen in the mix. 

Allen has been pretty bad most games. Not really concerned about them reloading.  Especially when the group coming in is suppose to be better. 

• Poo 1