• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Carl Spackler

Zion Williamson to Duke!!!!

They haven't played a damn minute on the court and they're the top recruiting class of all time? FOH. Sean May, McCants, and Felton won a Title together all ranked in the Top 10 of recruits. Brandon Wright, Ty Lawson, and Ellington were all recruited together. Wright didn't win a Title but Lawson and Ellington did. 

• Poo 2

If they don't win a Title, that's a complete failure in my opinion. Just like last years "you can't beat us, we're stacked" Duke recruiting class. 

• Poo 2

23 minutes ago, JakeDel5674 said:

They haven't played a damn minute on the court and they're the top recruiting class of all time? FOH. Sean May, McCants, and Felton won a Title together all ranked in the Top 10 of recruits. Brandon Wright, Ty Lawson, and Ellington were all recruited together. Wright didn't win a Title but Lawson and Ellington did. 

fug you..

22 minutes ago, JakeDel5674 said:

If they don't win a Title, that's a complete failure in my opinion. Just like last years "you can't beat us, we're stacked" Duke recruiting class. 

fug you Tarhole trash .. Go find a Wal-Mart buy a jersey and kill yourself..

42 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

fug you Tarhole trash .. Go find a Wal-Mart buy a jersey and kill yourself..

Got damn you mad as Hell. Cause I destroyed your stupid ass YouTube video. 

giphy.gif

Don't you worry. Your "all time recruiting class" will come together next year. Maybe they can be a Sweet Sixteen team unlike last years "all time recruiting class." LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

42 minutes ago, JakeDel5674 said:

Anthony Davis, MKG, and Marcus Teague>This recruiting class. 

I think the song goes 2 outta 3 ain't bad.  Not one out of three. Also poo on my post just because I'm a duke fan.  

35 minutes ago, toldozer said:

I think the song goes 2 outta 3 ain't bad.  Not one out of three. Also poo on my post just because I'm a duke fan.  

Damn right. Enjoy it! 

5a6cc1113745c_giphy(1).gif.de72691b739a9b88823b9e91061f0ab9.gif

1 hour ago, JakeDel5674 said:

Got damn you mad as Hell. Cause I destroyed your stupid ass YouTube video. 

giphy.gif

Don't you worry. Your "all time recruiting class" will come together next year. Maybe they can be a Sweet Sixteen team unlike last years "all time recruiting class." LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

When we beat that ass  this year.. You will be the 1st cockroach I coming looking for.. You probably hide t hoe.. That's what UNC fans do hide and take fake classes.lol what a trash fan base..lol

Edited by WOW!!

7 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

5a6cc1113745c_giphy(1).gif.de72691b739a9b88823b9e91061f0ab9.gif

When we beat that ass  this year.. You will be the 1st cockroach I coming looking for.. You probably hide t hoe.. That's what UNC fans do hide and take fake classes.lol what a trash fan base..lol

Not a UNC fan. I was just stating facts. LOLZ. You don't know poo about anything, clown. I bet your bandwagon ass has nothing to do with Duke (didn't go there, don't even live in Durham, and no family member went there). Don't worry, Duke couldn't give a fug about you either. 

18981295.gif

Edited by JakeDel5674

Just now, JakeDel5674 said:

Not a UNC fan. I was just stating facts. LOLZ. You don't know poo about anything, clown. I bet your bandwagon ass has nothing to do with Duke. Don't worry, Duke couldn't give a fug about you either. 

18981295.gif

So you are a punk ass troll who doesn't have poo else to do.. But use the internet to hide behind while you run your glory hole..

Okay moving on from bitchmade clowns.. now..

Just now, WOW!! said:

So you are a punk ass troll who doesn't have poo else to do.. But use the internet to hide behind while you run your glory hole..

Okay moving on from bitchmade clowns.. now..

You so got damn mad it's hilarious. Holy fug. I can't stop laughing. 

I find it so funny how most of you trolls use "you mad" still..lmao 

Like aren't you suppose to be internet savvy or hip?? Aren't you on here a lot looking for stuff to annoy ppl with.. And you're still using something that is more than a decade old now?? Cam'ron is like 41 even he isn't using the "you mad" thing.. Cover up  for not having any comeback when a person rips into you move... Lol

Step your troll game up dude..

Edited by WOW!!
  • Poo 1

8 hours ago, WOW!! said:

I find it so funny how most of you trolls use "you mad" still..lmao 

Like aren't you suppose to be internet savvy or hip?? Aren't you on here a lot looking for stuff to annoy ppl with.. And you're still using something that is more than a decade old now?? Cam'ron is like 41 even he isn't using the "you mad" thing.. Cover up  for not having any comeback when a person rips into you move... Lol

Step your troll game up dude..

And your lame ass detracts away from it. Camron was the man. Just take the L today. How is it knowing your team is poo without Bagley? 

8 hours ago, JakeDel5674 said:

And your lame ass detracts away from it. Camron was the man. Just take the L today. How is it knowing your team is poo without Bagley? 

Carter is pretty good too. Trent did not play well yesterday but is a solid player.  Go poo my post again that said Allen sucks.  He played like poo again yesterday including a late game turnover and an awful shot with 30 seconds left.  Also acted like a complete baby back bitch when he got accidentally elbowed in the face and dude was trying to apologize.  Can't wait till he's gone,  I wish he left after his freshmen year so haters didn't have him to rip on. The dude sucks as a player and a person.