• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

For once, I agree with Tom Brady

This was waaaaayyy out of line.

Reimer called Brady's five year old daughter "an annoying little pissant".

WEEI has reportedly suspended Reimer indefinitely.  And from what I've read, it's deserved.  He's a Marc James level douchebag (maybe even worse).

Good for him.  Such remarks about family members, particularly a five year old are totally uncalled for.  Not only would I never go on the show again, I would avoid the station entirely as long as he was employed there.

WEEI is the shittiest radio station I've ever listened to. Unfortunately whenever I'm riding with someone else, that's what's on... Brady's a tool and his daughter may very well be a "pissant" based on how big a douche her father is, but kids are completely off limits.

People need to learn to block and ignore people instead of fuel the fire then go on social media all butthurt for drama and attention and claim harassment. That’s truly what’s wrong with people. Hard for someone to harass you when you’ve blocked them. 

True harassment and physical misconduct exist and that’s where focus should be taken.

Not excusing what a POS this dude is but discovering an arrogant douchebag isn’t exactly a story just because he’s an identifiable name and if this happened on work time (like the Brady incident), let the company handle it. He will get what’s coming to him as all duechebags do.

1 minute ago, Lumps said:

People need to learn to block and ignore people instead of fuel the fire then go on social media all butthurt for drama and attention and claim harassment. That’s truly what’s wrong with people. Hard for someone to harass you when you’ve blocked them. 

True harassment and physical misconduct exist and that’s where focus should be taken.

Not excusing what a POS this dude is but discovering an arrogant douchebag isn’t exactly a story just because he’s an identifiable name and if this happened on work time (like the Brady incident), let the company handle it. He will get what’s coming to him as all duechebags do.

If you're referring to James, it's pretty well established that he's a sleazy douchebag.

I'd guess he's probably done a lot more of this sort of thing than has actually been publicized. 

She probably is! Even Drew's kids on the sideline of the PB were. I know "kids will be kids" but still. Don't act like brats in public. 

Not sure why you indefinitely suspend - firing would be a clearer signal.  

Obviously it is a legal step to cover their annoying little rear ends.

That's crossing the line and dude should have the fire smacked out of him.  

Whether true or not insulting anyone’s child is out of bounds and classless. Period.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Cbee

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts