• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Thursday Night (against duke) is UNC’s Championship IMO

I’m ok having an off year after winning a NC. This team has some issues and isn’t disciplined enough to run the table again. 

Therefore I think the next couple of games are going to be chances for signature wins against good/great teams. 

2/8 Duke - rival game, I think Duke isn’t having the year they thought as well, it would be nice to add a L to their column, especially since it’s a home game. 

2/10 NCSU - by God State finally beat unc a couple weeks ago. These guys have a better coach and some up and coming talent. I anticipate this program only getting better. We owe them this L. 

3/3 @Duke - It’s hard to beat a Rival twice in one season, especially on their court. This game is going to be important because it will directly effect tournament seeding. Again, it would be great to add another L here. 

So you're telling me the Duke game is important to UNC. Groundbreaking stuff here.

Good game guys.  The style reversal this year is very interesting. Have I mentioned how much I hate Allen. 

7 minutes ago, toldozer said:

Good game guys.  The style reversal this year is very interesting. Have I mentioned how much I hate Allen. 

Staying four years at Duke is good, huh? LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. 

another big one Saturday for the defending champs. Gritty, and much needed win for UNC. 

At least take some solace in the fact that Trent, Bagley, Carter, Duval and whatever other Harlem Globetrotter they have on their roster will leave there with a big ol goose egg at the Dean Dome. 

Watching Grayson Allen go from lottery pick to Greg Paulus 2.0 over these last four years has been so entertaining 

That was a really fun games last night.  I feel like Duke has done a lot better in the first match-up of the season lately while the Heels have to look to even the series.  It is nice to be up this time around.

I think that you could definitely tell that Duke’s squad was filled with Freshmen unaccustomed to a big time rivalry road game.  Will be interesting to see how much they improve next time around with that experience and being at home.

13 hours ago, Goondal said:

That was a really fun games last night.  I feel like Duke has done a lot better in the first match-up of the season lately while the Heels have to look to even the series.  It is nice to be up this time around.

I think that you could definitely tell that Duke’s squad was filled with Freshmen unaccustomed to a big time rivalry road game.  Will be interesting to see how much they improve next time around with that experience and being at home.

The problem is the senior is usually the one making boneheaded plays or jacking up bad shots late in the game.  Allen took an awful 3 and had a really bad turnover late in the game.  So ready for him to be gone.