• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4 minutes ago, heel31ok said:

Who...Oher? He was a stop gap...yeah the one position that pretty much lost us tge SB...so agreed

RT lost us the super bowl. So did Ted Ginn Dropping a pass and deflecting it into someone's hands. So did Tolbert fumbling. So did Special teams.

But yeah, LT totally lost us the super bowl. 

7 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

RT lost us the super bowl. So did Ted Ginn Dropping a pass and deflecting it into someone's hands. So did Tolbert fumbling. So did Special teams.

But yeah, LT totally lost us the super bowl. 

Oh ok so we dont need LT after all...

1 minute ago, heel31ok said:

Oh ok so we dont need LT after all...

Please, deflect more whenever someone shows you the errors in your statements.

I really can't tell if you're a troll or really that stupid, so props to you man, I'm stumped.  

8 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

I really can't tell if you're a troll or really that stupid, so props to you man, I'm stumped.  

Ok so we do need a LT...not trolling to tell the truth...

7 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Go with option two.

Ok so we do need a LT...

Damn. I hope you're hot because it'd be a crime to be that stupid AND ugly. 

4 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Damn. I hope you're hot because it'd be a crime to be that stupid AND ugly. 

Now who is deflecting...lol...but I do know you hope Im hot...your husband probably wouldn't approve...

Now who is deflecting...lol...

I already said we could upgrade. Not my fault your magnificently handsome ass can't read:

53 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Had one, he got hurt. 

But yeah, I do agree we could upgrade at that one position out of 5 on the line where the other 4 are all-pro caliber players...

1 hour ago, heel31ok said:

Still need LT...

Your idiotic bias for anything not Gettleman is showing

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

Has nothing to do with him...so per usual you post nonsense...we need a  LT...

3 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Wanting a LT is bias against Gman? Lol...

Ummmmmmmm how did he "Personally scout Cam Newton" when they got here at the same time? Also, Bill Belicheck has been on Superbowl winning teams since the 80's. Wouldn't even begin to compare the 2

2 minutes ago, MBronson said:

Ummmmmmmm how did he "Personally scout Cam Newton" when they got here at the same time? Also, Bill Belicheck has been on Superbowl winning teams since the 80's. Wouldn't even begin to compare the 2

I wouldn't lend any credence to what Sanjay says. He has a habit of making s--t up try to strengthen his arguments (doesn't seem to realize that it does just the opposite).

He'll also try to tell you that he has inside sources because he thinks that makes more people listen to him. Everybody knows he doesn't, so again, it has just the opposite effect.

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

I wouldn't lend any credence to what Sanjay says. He has a habit of making s--t up try to strengthen his arguments (doesn't seem to realize that it does just the opposite).

He'll also try to tell you that he has inside sources because he thinks that makes more people listen to him. Everybody knows he doesn't, so again, it has just the opposite effect.

Haha someone is salty because I make more accurate predictions.  Didn't I tell you Rivera would be here and DG would be gone in 2017 off-season.

I also said RB would be taken and small shifty WRs, moving away from oversized twin tower idea of DG. 

My inside source is the internet unlike you who acts like he has exclusive knowledge trying to be wanna be Adam Schefter on Huddle.

giphy.gif