Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Hi there

Recommended Posts



I've recently been losing my erection mid coitus and am worried I have low T.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whaaasoooop? 

Just getting ready to leave Asheville, going back to the Triangle.  Was up here for my mama-in-law's funeral.  She had her health issues,  but was well-loved by her 10 children and entire family.  It sucks, but she was 83.

This Ramada Biltmore West on Smoky Park Hwy is kind of a dump, but it worked.  There's an IHOP built on to the hotel, so that's a plus. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Whaaasoooop? 

Just getting ready to leave Asheville, going back to the Triangle.  Was up here for my mama-in-law's funeral.  She had her health issues,  but was well-loved by her 10 children and entire family.  It sucks, but she was 83.

This Ramada Biltmore West on Smoky Park Hwy is kind of a dump, but it worked.  There's an IHOP built on to the hotel, so that's a plus. 

I eat at that IHOP occasionally.  Know nothing about the hotel.  Try the hotels around the new outlet mall next time.  They are newer but the rates are probably higher.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went to the Olympics today here in Korea and watched our guy win a silver medal ( slopestyle)

And sunburn on my face.

And Olympics suck because ..damn..they dont serve ALCOHOL! I had tix for the aerials a few hours later but left because nothing to fuggin drink while waiting 4 hours for that event!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Somehow Marty Hurney has turned into the savior of the Panthers.  Go figure.

We've become that team that cant decide if they want to make Ryan Fitzpatrick a top paid Qb just with A GM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Dex said:

I've recently been losing my erection mid coitus and am worried I have low T.

Your dick is a litmus test for your cardiovascular system. First thing to go when artereoscleros sets in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Your dick is a litmus test for your cardiovascular system. First thing to go when artereoscleros sets in.

Solid theory. Could also be the scotch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Your dick is a litmus test for your cardiovascular system. First thing to go when artereoscleros sets in.

lol and everyone thought you changed your diet because you were worried about your heart when it was your dick you were worried about all along. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      19,657
    • Most Online
      2,867

    Newest Member
    TravyCatz
    Joined
  • Topics

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      144,755
    • Total Posts
      4,660,015
×