• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Hi there

I've recently been losing my erection mid coitus and am worried I have low T.

Whaaasoooop? 

Just getting ready to leave Asheville, going back to the Triangle.  Was up here for my mama-in-law's funeral.  She had her health issues,  but was well-loved by her 10 children and entire family.  It sucks, but she was 83.

This Ramada Biltmore West on Smoky Park Hwy is kind of a dump, but it worked.  There's an IHOP built on to the hotel, so that's a plus. 

3 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Whaaasoooop? 

Just getting ready to leave Asheville, going back to the Triangle.  Was up here for my mama-in-law's funeral.  She had her health issues,  but was well-loved by her 10 children and entire family.  It sucks, but she was 83.

This Ramada Biltmore West on Smoky Park Hwy is kind of a dump, but it worked.  There's an IHOP built on to the hotel, so that's a plus. 

I eat at that IHOP occasionally.  Know nothing about the hotel.  Try the hotels around the new outlet mall next time.  They are newer but the rates are probably higher.  

I went to the Olympics today here in Korea and watched our guy win a silver medal ( slopestyle)

And sunburn on my face.

And Olympics suck because ..damn..they dont serve ALCOHOL! I had tix for the aerials a few hours later but left because nothing to fuggin drink while waiting 4 hours for that event!

8 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Somehow Marty Hurney has turned into the savior of the Panthers.  Go figure.

We've become that team that cant decide if they want to make Ryan Fitzpatrick a top paid Qb just with A GM

12 minutes ago, Dex said:

I've recently been losing my erection mid coitus and am worried I have low T.

Your dick is a litmus test for your cardiovascular system. First thing to go when artereoscleros sets in.

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Your dick is a litmus test for your cardiovascular system. First thing to go when artereoscleros sets in.

Solid theory. Could also be the scotch.

3 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

lol and everyone thought you changed your diet because you were worried about your heart when it was your dick you were worried about all along. :) 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    TravyCatz

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts