• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Does anyone else on here not give a F about college football?

I feel that way about all college sports.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

I did too.

Unfortunately, she's now decided she's also gonna be a Falcon fan just to annoy me :mad:

I broke up with a woman because she professed to be a falcons fan.  I can't deal with stupid.

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I broke up with a woman because she professed to be a falcons fan.  I can't deal with stupid.

I was already married to her when she came to this conclusion.

Now, in fairness, I did knowingly date a rabid Buccaneers fan, but at least I didn't marry her. I did buy her a custom Bucs jersey and had to change my avatar to a Bucs logo on a bet, both things which I deeply regret.

I have never dated a Saints fan, a Cowboys fan or a Patriots fan.

I don't care at all.  Around draft time I defer to friends and posters here who follow it closely just because I like to be more informed around the draft.   I may have watched one game this year.  A&T Aggies and someone...I forget.

I dont really have time to watch it, i already devote Sundays to NFL, probably cant stay glued to my TV all weekend long watching CF and NFL 

I used to love napping on the couch watching cf, now I don't even have time to nap.

56 minutes ago, Hotsauce said:

So I was fortunate that my college didn’t have a football team. We had a good basketball team. 

I always get the question from diehard CFB guys If my college experience sucked without CFB. It didn’t. 

Now as an adult, I can’t tell you how great it is to have Saturday’s free. So many of my friends have to schedule around their teams CFB games. 

Another perk of not being tied or not caring about CFB is you can watch any game, with any group of fans, and still enjoy it, without worrying about an allegiance.  

lol...I love College Football...High School is pretty good too...

I went to Charlotte and we didn't have a team, now they do but they are terrible. I still love college football. Root for Charlotte regardless and my home state team and will watch just about any good game. Now, my wife, that's a different story. 

I’m more into college football than NFL to be honest . College football to me is a lot more purer & less manipulated than the NFL. The fans are a lot truer as well so that makes everything better . 

I've seen too much of how the sausage has made, and participated enough in the making, that I can barely stand to watch it at this point. NFL is just better for me as a spectator.

From about early teens until about mid 20s I use to follow CAL and always watched the Rose Bowl at 25yr I got married and just didn’t have the time anymore like with many other things.

Maybe if I would have went to a regular collage or my wife I would have stuck with it, it would have been kind of cool to have that attachment to a school, but I went to culinary school and she went to UCSC.

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Honestly, the fact that I'm not invested - except for WVU games, of course -  makes it more fun to watch.

BB77BB33-BC8B-4424-A6E3-7A6A883EB3D4.gif

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    TwentyAteThree

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts