• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Does anyone else on here not give a F about college football?

i can’t watch college dootball anymore bc of that obnoxious horn section blaring out of my speakers between every play

My college team used to be trash, but I pay attention since they’re good now. 

MEAC Champs! National champs! Aggie Pride!

Outside of that, I don’t give dern about CFB. Pretty much feel the same about CBB, as well

4 minutes ago, frash.exe said:

i can’t watch college dootball anymore bc of that obnoxious horn section blaring out of my speakers between every play

You're avatar loll wtf xD

I also get the watching it just to watch it thing without having to 'worry' or whatever but my family/friends have strong ties to/attended several good schools so I can root for and have a good time with several crowds as well. Me/Step dad Clemson, Wife LSU, Brother Florida, GrandMother UNC - Grandfather Duke(yea that happened). My best friend from HS and his wife went to Alabama his dad went to Pitt. Big college sports fans round here.

Lol

gkad you have saturdays free? What is it a burden to be a panthers fan too? You dont look forward to games? 

Thats like not eating ever again or not doing anything fun because youre “free” 

GO HOKIES

Never cared much. I like to see the sport played at it's highest level. Very few college guys make it to the NFL. I'll be watching them instead. I'll see em' when they make it.

Never been a fan of college sports The NCAA is a corrupt pos and can go fug itself.

What's the minimum amount of sweater vests you must own before even being considered for admission at Davidson?

21 minutes ago, Still Brooklyn said:

Nah. No sport runs my life like your buddies. Anyone who schedules their life around a game needs to look hard at their life.

You probably like expreso shops

this is a football board

22 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

Never been a fan of college sports The NCAA is a corrupt pos and can go fug itself.

That has next to nothing to do with the guys playing and it's level interest.

Right here. Couldn't care less about college football. I've tried to get into it many times, if only to have a better idea of who the best prospects are for draft time. I recognize the objective appeal of college football, but I just can't get into it.

I watch the NFL, follow it religiously, watch college when I can (not as much as I used to), heck I'll even watch a high school game and I coach youth.

And then there's this...

28782955_177418762890845_8822703583012061184_n.thumb.jpg.cd81af7b9a4b5f00e9099a53c3042bb8.jpg

Looking at getting some more books sometime soon, maybe Steve Belichick's scouting book.

I'm probably not the best person to judge by.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    TwentyAteThree

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts