• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Report Mobile Redirects Here

5 minutes ago, Panther49er said:

$50 for what?

Huddle membership.  It removes all ads and redirects.

5 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Huddle membership.  It removes all ads and redirects.

Lol, fug that! So they have the ability to block these redirects, but won’t do so unless you pay $50?!! I understand regular ads, but it’s fugged up to make users deal with these redirects

12 minutes ago, Panther49er said:

Lol, fug that! So they have the ability to block these redirects, but won’t do so unless you pay $50?!! I understand regular ads, but it’s fugged up to make users deal with these redirects

Redirects are part of ads.  It’s a code inside the ads which mods cannot really control.  When you pay $50, all ads are gone... no ads means no redirects.  Jeremy puts ads to make money to pay for huddle.  I see the same issues on other cheap soccer forum but none of the other football forums do that.  If Panthers get a wiff he creates severe ads to charge panthers fans money, he can get in trouble because it makes Panthers look bad because this is the biggest panthers fans forum.

13 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Redirects are part of ads.  It’s a code inside the ads which mods cannot really control.  When you pay $50, all ads are gone... no ads means no redirects.  Jeremy puts ads to make money to pay for huddle.  I see the same issues on other cheap soccer forum but none of the other football forums do that.  If Panthers get a wiff he creates severe ads to charge panthers fans money, he can get in trouble because it makes Panthers look bad because this is the biggest panthers fans forum.

Well I just downloaded the app called Crystal from the App Store for .99 cents and it seems to be working so far!

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Panther49er said:

Well I just downloaded the app called Crystal from the App Store for .99 cents and it seems to be working so far!

Nice!  Keep us posted!  Would be goo deal.  Btw, is this Ryan by any chance?

3 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Nice!  Keep us posted!  Would be goo deal.  Btw, is this Ryan by any chance?

Been visiting the huddle randomly and clicking on different threads throughout the morning.. Not one redirect so far and even cleared all the other ads between threads. Haven’t seen a single ad on the site yet.. Definitely worth the $1!!! But no, I’m not Ryan!

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Panther49er said:

Been visiting the huddle randomly and clicking on different threads throughout the morning.. Not one redirect so far and even cleared all the other ads between threads. Haven’t seen a single ad on the site yet.. Definitely worth the $1!!! But no, I’m not Ryan!

Nice!  I’m sure people here would love to know.  I might get it to cause I get crashed on soccer forum by ads.

47 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Nice!  I’m sure people here would love to know.  I might get it to cause I get crashed on soccer forum by ads.

So far so good! I bought the app AdBlock also after doing some more research and finding out it should also block ads in most apps on iOS.. So maybe go with that one? It’s $1.99