• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

F.B.I. Raids Office of Trump’s Longtime Lawyer Michael Cohen

1 hour ago, twylyght said:

Caring about reliving the Clinton investigation all over again?  If the FBI truly wanted to do their jobs, they have decades of work in front of them in DC just waiting to get their raid on.

But no.... Now, America wants another in a series of sex scandals all over again.  

Now, America is suddenly concerned with the budget.

Now, America is concerned about privacy on the internet and property rights.

Now, America thinks Russia is a threat again, except in specific circumstances particular to DNC scandals.

Flip the channel and now, America doesn't care about sex scandals

Now, America doesn't care about fiscal responsibility

Now, America doesn't care about privacy and property rights

Now, America doesn't give a whit about Russia except in specific circumstances particular to DNC scandals

Lemme guess who lines up on whatever side.... I wonder how it will shake out?  Has anything changed?

hahas.jpg

39 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

FBI looking into bank, wire and campaign fraud charges - ummm not sex scandals.

I bet those taxi medallions become a problem.  Not as a impressive today but Cohen was sitting on a poo ton back in the day and put them in shell companies per early reporting 

Cohen is screwed.  Probably tons of different ways they can Manafort him

6 hours ago, TheRed said:

tenor.gif

I laughed so hard at this. Well done sir 

Right.... so nothing's changed.  Please feel free to strap on another Che Guevara shirt for whatever rights parade your overlords have staged next.

11 hours ago, twylyght said:

Caring about reliving the Clinton investigation all over again?  If the FBI truly wanted to do their jobs, they have decades of work in front of them in DC just waiting to get their raid on.

But no.... Now, America wants another in a series of sex scandals all over again.  

Now, America is suddenly concerned with the budget.

Now, America is concerned about privacy on the internet and property rights.

Now, America thinks Russia is a threat again, except in specific circumstances particular to DNC scandals.

Flip the channel and now, America doesn't care about sex scandals

Now, America doesn't care about fiscal responsibility

Now, America doesn't care about privacy and property rights

Now, America doesn't give a whit about Russia except in specific circumstances particular to DNC scandals

Lemme guess who lines up on whatever side.... I wonder how it will shake out?  Has anything changed?

Hey, when you know better you do better

Ahhh.. there is that projection from @twylyght. Suddenly he doesn't care about any of those things 

47 minutes ago, pstall said:

I will buy you a membership to Jenny Craig if you can find me both dogging Obama irrationally and well I guess saying I support Trump? 

Each and every one of you avoid this forum like a plague these days so no there is nothing to compare it to

1 hour ago, Gazi said:

Each and every one of you avoid this forum like a plague these days so no there is nothing to compare it to

no no it's just because the tinderbox has gotten so toxic these days and lacks all the quality discussion it used to have. it's just coincidence that every single conservative has reached this conclusion all at once, nothing to do with their ideology getting power and exposing itself for a bumbling hive of neonazis who couldn't govern a middle school student council.

5 hours ago, Gazi said:

Defending Trump and the republicans isn't as fun as bashing Obama and the dems. It's also overwhelming. 

6 hours ago, pstall said:

I will buy you a membership to Jenny Craig if you can find me both dogging Obama irrationally and well I guess saying I support Trump? 

I'm not searching through all of  that. I remember you criticizing Obama for non sense and for his failures ( which is fair). I don't remember you bashing Trump and your silence along with the other conservatives that have disappeared speak volumes. 

Libs didn't disappear during Obama's years. They didn't bury their heads in the sand.  To be fair, maybe its because Obama didn't give them many reasons too. But for the majority of conservatives to disappear, change their behavior,  their level of awareness regarding politics and regard for politics is pretty shitty and harmful to our democracy.  I don't just see this on the huddle but in my personal life as well. It's shameful behavior. 

Bannon advising dotard on putting the Muller Genie back in the bottle now

Stephen K. Bannon, who was ousted as White House chief strategist last summer but has remained in touch with some members of President Trump’s circle, is pitching a plan to West Wing aides and congressional allies to cripple the federal probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election, according to four people familiar with the discussions.

The first step, these people say, would be for Trump to fire Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein, who oversees the work of special counsel Robert S. Mueller III and in recent days signed off on a search warrant of Trump’s longtime personal lawyer, Michael D. Cohen.

Bannon is also recommending the White House cease its cooperation with Mueller, reversing the policy of Trump’s legal team to provide information to the special counsel’s team and to allow staff members to sit for interviews.

And he is telling associates inside and outside the administration that the president should create a new legal battleground to protect himself from the investigation by asserting executive privilege — and arguing that Mueller’s interviews with White House officials over the past year should now be null and void.

“The president wasn’t fully briefed by his lawyers on the implications” of not invoking executive privilege, Bannon told The Washington Post in an interview Wednesday. “It was a strategic mistake to turn over everything without due process, and executive privilege should be exerted immediately and retroactively.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-pitches-white-house-on-plan-to-cripple-mueller-probe-and-protect-trump/2018/04/11/1ec5b1b2-3d9f-11e8-a7d1-e4efec6389f0_story.html?utm_term=.3a0c92a08531

Any chance he could get away with this ?

10 hours ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Hey, when you know better you do better

It would seem so

9 hours ago, Gazi said:

Ahhh.. there is that projection from @twylyght. Suddenly he doesn't care about any of those things 

Ironic that you'd assert projection when I've consistently demonstrated what I care about.  You (and this forum apparently) need a Trump supporter strawman to rally your increasingly anemic and homogeneous DNC rally in here

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Jennacheryl

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts