• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

Ownership bidders back down to three

37 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

From what I've been told about Navarro is that once he decides to do something he expects results. Like that guy is all in. He also hires good people. While I dont know Navarro directly....I get the impression that he'll expect results next season and if he doesn't get them he's going to make the change. The guy is getting ready too drop 2.6 billion. The team has to be good for it too work.  Once again this is a guy who desperately wants to own this team. It's like the culmination of his life long dream. 

I will tell you this...dont be surprised if that next stadium ends up in Fort Mill.

great, thanks

2 minutes ago, TPanther920 said:

The Huddle will explode when the decision becomes public knowledge.

Igo's gonna need fresh hamsters.

We're about to head into the great unknown.

This is embarrassing but before you guys find out online I was the mysterious 4th bidder. It's easier to come clean now.

4 hours ago, TheMaulClaw said:

To be fair. I did disclose to the source that I wrote about it in the huddle today. I also told him I was vague. Chances are he wouldn't care...but I dont want to take the small risk of him getting in trouble.

I just want to echo this guy's statement. All pro knows who my source is. 

I’m extremely glad to see you guys @TheMaulClaw @CarolinaSamurai say this, and pray it’s true. I can’t believe nothing has leaked saying he’s won this thing going into draft weekend. Y’all have calmed my nerves a good bit though. The fact a local quiet billionaire philanthropist who has a passion for his own awesome tuition free school also happened to exist to buy this team just seems to be too good to be true. It was really starting to feel like it didn’t matter that the perfect option arouse, cause the NFL was gonna meddle in it and force JR to sell it to a die hard Steelers fan who doesent seem to have 1:100th of the passion of Navarro. I don’t know about everyone else but if it comes down to it and this franchise is sold to anybody other than Benjamin Navarro my heart is gonna break man. 

Hate go be so dramatic but the suspense is killing me. I’ve invested sooo much emotionally,financially, and a lot of my identity is really wrapped in this team and I just want it in good hands man. 

Well to be fair, the team can't really say much about it until it's "officially official" as the saying goes. And they have those confidentiality things in place for a reason.

Heck, the team site has generally never even acknowledged free agent signings until the actual signature was done. They loosened up on that front a little this year, but they're still pretty tight lipped.

16 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

New York Times reported that he had, but he actually didn't.

poo they cant even get nfl news right lmao

What kind of WR does Navarro want to see on the roster? 

Just now, tondi said:

What kind of WR does Navarro want to see on the roster? 

I heard he had a house next to Bersins family once....

5 hours ago, Ezell704 said:

I’m extremely glad to see you guys @TheMaulClaw @CarolinaSamurai say this, and pray it’s true. I can’t believe nothing has leaked saying he’s won this thing going into draft weekend. Y’all have calmed my nerves a good bit though. The fact a local quiet billionaire philanthropist who has a passion for his own awesome tuition free school also happened to exist to buy this team just seems to be too good to be true. It was really starting to feel like it didn’t matter that the perfect option arouse, cause the NFL was gonna meddle in it and force JR to sell it to a die hard Steelers fan who doesent seem to have 1:100th of the passion of Navarro. I don’t know about everyone else but if it comes down to it and this franchise is sold to anybody other than Benjamin Navarro my heart is gonna break man. 

Hate go be so dramatic but the suspense is killing me. I’ve invested sooo much emotionally,financially, and a lot of my identity is really wrapped in this team and I just want it in good hands man. 

My source did tell me "that any time someone makes that much money there are gonna be questions." He didnt say this in a concerned way. He also told me that Navarros finance guy told him that " no news is good news."

This gives me the impression that Navarro is in the home stretch of an approval by audit. Once that is finished then you will probably see something formally announced.

43 minutes ago, pnthrs said:

I heard he had a house next to Bersins family once....

Bersin does have a home in Mt. Pleasant.

23 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Bersin does have a home in Mt. Pleasant.

IOP