• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MHS831

Season Records. super bowl champs prediction

30 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I wonder if this guy just drew random teams out of a hat, because I find it hard to believe any team would take the dysfunctional Giants to win the NFC east...

I can't imagine the NFL would allow that Superbowl. Ratings would be too bad for a league that is currently in a big down swing in terms of popularity.

The Chargers shouldn't be picked to win the AFC. If I were a betting man, I'd go with the Steelers. How could you not pick the Steelers or Pats?

Neither of those teams will be in the super bowl and likely not even in the playoffs.  

Chargers could be sneaky good this year if Rivers still has something left.  Two great pass rushers, two great corners, good young TE, HOF QB (if anything left), great runner, great WR, good O line.

However, they, like us, play in a really tough division.

1 hour ago, ickmule said:

Neither of those teams will be in the super bowl and likely not even in the playoffs.  

How about this for an expert analysis?  Details, reasons, support, and evidence are so overrated.

Call me crazy, but I  am still racing Jacksonville for the first ring.

Heres David Newtons Predictions : 

car.png?w=110&h=110&transparent=true

Carolina Panthers

Full schedule | Predicted record: 10-6

The schedule-makers apparently believe the NFC South could come down to New Orleans and Carolina. The two will meet on Monday night in Charlotte in Week 15 and then conclude the season in New Orleans in Week 17. Those games could be the difference between which team goes 10-6 and 11-5. A year ago they both were 11-5 with the Saints winning the tie-breaker by virtue of three wins against Carolina. -- David Newton

•  

If we lose to the Saints at home in week 15 that will be 4x in a row. 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Black on Black

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts