Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

The Boys in Blue love the Klan

Recommended Posts



Now that is fugging pathetic, cops dressed like the army? I call bullshit.

wtf is that? Cops don’t wear green, who the fug are those people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Now that is fugging pathetic, cops dressed like the army? I call bullshit.

wtf is that? Cops don’t wear green, who the fug are those people.

I hate seeing cops acting like infantry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 332nd said:

I hate seeing cops acting like infantry.

Seriously who the fug are they, i half think it’s a staged video judging by their reactions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Seriously who the fug are they, i half think it’s a staged video judging by their reactions. 

Watching it again I see what you're saying, but given that I haven't seen their local law enforcement screaming about how that isn't them, I  guess it has to be real cops.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 332nd said:

Watching it again I see what you're saying, but given that I haven't seen their local law enforcement screaming about how that isn't them, I  guess it has to be real cops.

 

 

It’s just fuging sad. Their own militia needs to go take them down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey second amendment saviors here’s another opportunity to stop the government abuse of power stifling the first amendment now go out there and eliminate some tyranny 

 

haha pretty funny huh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/22/2018 at 2:36 PM, cookinwithgas said:

Hey second amendment saviors here’s another opportunity to stop the government abuse of power stifling the first amendment now go out there and eliminate some tyranny 

 

haha pretty funny huh

its nobodies fault but your own that you cant and dont want to understand what the 2nd amendment accomplishes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pointing weapons like this at people w their hands up is acceptable ? Wow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Gazi said:

 

“There’s good people on both sides”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Now that is fugging pathetic, cops dressed like the army? I call bullshit.

wtf is that? Cops don’t wear green, who the fug are those people.

I guess u never been to DC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 332nd said:

I hate seeing cops acting like infantry.

That’s what happens when soldiers coming back from war and join police

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      19,530
    • Most Online
      2,867

    Newest Member
    ebdtipton
    Joined
  • Topics

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      143,211
    • Total Posts
      4,597,896
×