• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSpecialJuan

Well, Sony Michel is off our draft board

13134.jpg

According to The Ringer's Mike Lombardi, NFL teams have concerns Georgia RB Sony Michel has a bone-on-bone condition in his knee.

It can be a career-shortening condition, and contributed to Jay Ajayi's fall in the 2015 draft. NFL Network's Mike Mayock has also alluded to medical concerns surrounding Michel, but still sent Michel to the Steelers in the first round in his mock draft on Thursday night. Lombardi said teams have concerns Michel won't last long enough to play out a second contract.

It'll definitely impact his draft stock, but it's usually the smart move to let some other team give a RB his 2nd contract anyway.

13 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

Take penny or Scarborough

I'd be very happy with Penny 

Pennnnnnnnny all day everyday day until the cows come home and then some milking

Worked out for Jay Ajayi and the Dolphins (for a while) and Eagles

1 hour ago, moresouthernthanyou said:

Chubb was misused at UGA.  He will flourish in the NFL.  Go with the Chubb every time.

He was the bellcow until he got hurt then when he came back Sony finally got healthy. 

Nick Chubb will go early 2nd round to mid. I hope he falls to Panthers in 3rd round though.

Go look at Frank Gore before he got hurt in college. Nick Chubb is very similar. 

7 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It'll definitely impact his draft stock, but it's usually the smart move to let some other team give a RB his 2nd contract anyway.

Not if you're Marty Hurney

I mean, I think he’d still be worth a shot. Sometimes these “reports” are shakier than the knee.