• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSpecialJuan

The most accurate mock draft analyst in the past 5 years picks Calvin Ridley to Panthers

Mayock has the highest Mock Draft accuracy score among all "big media" draft analysts over the last five years. Mayock releases just one mock each draft season, and this year's came out Wednesday night. Mayock has the Giants taking Saquon Barkley at No. 2, the Jets taking Baker Mayfield at 3, the Browns taking Bradley Chubb at 4, and the Broncos grabbing Quenton Nelson at No. 5. Mayock then has the Bills trading up to draft Josh Allen at No. 6.

PICK

CAR.png

Calvin Ridley - WR, Alabama

Explosive, can make the big play. Vertical threat down the field. I love the fact this young man outside the numbers can beat you.

There's a LOT of talk about Ridley falling. If he's there it's hard for me to imagine someone being there who I'd take over him.

Wouldn’t be the worst pick (aka hurst), but I think one of the many first round cbs(especially Josh Jackson) would help this team the most. Also prefer Moore, but can’t complain about a first round wr when we’ve been wr starved for so long

I think he falls to 24 he’s the pick, like Fournette was last season 

Peter King also has us taking Ridley

I thought that Dallas writer is the draft god of gods?  

I see Ridley falling but I really don't see him falling to 24.

I'd absolutely love to be wrong though.

the Carolina Panthers looking for a WR

the Panthers are Khan....

5 hours ago, davos said:

I thought that Dallas writer is the draft god of gods?  

You're thinking of Rick Gosselin.  Not sure if he still publishes a mock, but you can see a bunch of them at The Huddle Report.

Mayock also had Jaire Alexander , who I've seen mocked to us several times, going at 14 to Green Bay.

1 hour ago, Cyberjag said:

You're thinking of Rick Gosselin.  Not sure if he still publishes a mock, but you can see a bunch of them at The Huddle Report.

Rick stopped doing mocks over 5 years ago