• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ericr0319

WR Depth Chart

Where do we stand? 

1. Funchess - Final year of deal and I do not expect us to re-sign him.
  2. Moore - Rookie.
  3. T. Smith - I think he starts here on the depth chart, but, doesn't finish here.
  4. J. Wright - I guess he starts at 4?
  5. C. Samuel - I think when healthy he doesn't line up on the field every play, but, when he is on the field can be used in a number of ways. 
  6. Damiere Byrd - I really like him, but, where does he fit? The guy has the ability to make plays.
  7. Sheppard - Has to be cut, rights?
  8. Bersin - :(
  9. Ross, Jones, Fraizer, Duke, Bailey - These are guys I see on our chart. Honestly, not sure who is still on the team, but none will make roster.

We have 8 guys that are "worth" a roster spot. Do we carry more than 5? We we make a couple trades for 7th round picks? Trade for a S? 

Byrd and Bersin sent back to practice squad. Samuel could be the same unless Wright shits the bed. Shepherd definitely gone after having to sign Olsen BECAUSE FOR SOME REASON THAT WAS A PRIORITY RIGHT THIS MINUTE.

Odds are one or two of those guys will be hurt at some point so that takes care of most of the logjam 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Harry

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts