• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

top dawg

It's Official! Tepper, the man! J-Rich farewell statement!

DdU6z7DXcAAndJk.jpg

Rodrigue said a lot of people on Twitter pointed out to her that Tepper is wearing...jeans :eyeroll:

7 hours ago, NJPanthers12 said:

The reverence some Panther fans, including on here, had for him was nothing short of weird. Jerry Richardson was one of the single biggest frauds in the NFL. This man was a shill to the league and didn't give a poo about the fans.

His good ol' boy club was pathetic and hypocritical. He wasn't willing to take his head out of the NFL's ass and do everything possible to bring a championship to Carolina. People want to go on and on about how he was determined to keep a team in the Carolinas. That is complete bullshit and had nothing to do with the fans. He was doing that for he own legacy and own ego. If the Carolina Panthers move to Toronto or LA, there isn't a person in the world who remembers who Jerry Richardson is in a decade.

He was notoriously cheap when it came to paying assistant head coaches and front office personnel. He tanked an entire season for the health of the NFL. He was, is, and always will be an embarrassment. Calling him a clown is extremely offensive to clowns everywhere. He was the sole reason we have never had back to back winning seasons. He is the sole reason we have never won a Super Bowl.

i truly cannot wait for everyone to see how much better it is without him around. And the NFL better still hold him accountable for his disgusting sexual harassment actions. Cannot wait until the statue comes down and we never have to hear about this fraud again.

and with all that said (and not disputing), he is the reason the Carolinas have a team...still need to give credit where credit is due.

7 hours ago, NJPanthers12 said:

i truly cannot wait for everyone to see how much better it is without him around. And the NFL better still hold him accountable for his disgusting sexual harassment actions. Cannot wait until the statue comes down and we never have to hear about this fraud again.

You do understand that there is not a thing they can do to him now don't you?  Forcing him to sell the team is the ultimate punishment, and he beat them to the punch.  So any further investigation targeting him is a waste of time and money.

23 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

You do understand that there is not a thing they can do to him now don't you?  Forcing him to sell the team is the ultimate punishment, and he beat them to the punch.  So any further investigation targeting him is a waste of time and money.

He's an egomaniac. Ban him for life and publically disgrace him. It'll crush him.

3 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

He's an egomaniac. Ban him for life and publically disgrace him. It'll crush him.

I think that's already happening deserved or not.  His legacy is forever tarnished by his own hands.  The legacy he spent a lifetime to build and was the most important thing in his life has vanished like a fart in the wind.

I'm not sure what else you could do to him that is worse than that.

There is little doubt JR acted in a very disrepecful, hurtful and inappropriate way.

I am glad he is gone.

That said, the hate displayed by NJ Panthers12 suggests some kind of personal animosity.

It is not normal to demonize anyone to that extent, short of being a serial killer, rapist, etc.

Most humans are highly flawed, but most also have a few redeeming qualities.

28 minutes ago, Marguide said:

There is little doubt JR acted in a very disrepecful, hurtful and inappropriate way.

I am glad he is gone.

That said, the hate displayed by NJ Panthers12 suggests some kind of personal animosity.

It is not normal to demonize anyone to that extent, short of being a serial killer, rapist, etc.

Most humans are highly flawed, but most also have a few redeeming qualities.

It's called being a holier than thou asshat.  I can only hope if njpanthers12 ever fugs up that he is judged by people just like himself. 

Realistically speaking though, there are few things that make people angrier than when someone isn't who you thought they were.  Or even worse, who you wanted them to be.

The saying "never meet your heroes" exists for a reason.  There are loads of stories from people who did and wound up disappointed or worse.

End of and era and the start of another to young kids watching the Panthers JR will be just history they read or watch highlights about

I’m not a fan of Tepper for many reasons, none of which are worth sharing as it doesn’t matter.  This will only distance me further from the team and the NFL.  

3 hours ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Agreed. Sexual harassment is not a crime unless there was something physical. The disgrace he’s brought on himself and being forced to sell is his punishment. I wonder if he will move?  I know I wouldn’t stay in the Carolinas 

1 minute ago, Camp Fodder said:

Agreed. Sexual harassment is not a crime unless there was something physical. The disgrace he’s brought on himself and being forced to sell is his punishment. I wonder if he will move?  I know I wouldn’t stay in the Carolinas 

He's building a huge home/office in Charlotte.