• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bobsfoodbasics

Jerry Richardson To Make His Final Appearance At The League Meetings Today

Kind of a mixed bag.  Very thankful for all Richardsons efforts to bring pro football here to our area, but also very disappointed in him to have let his power and position play a role in the possible abuse of his employees.

Time for the next chapter

What a tool. Everyone wants this old bag to go away, but his ego won't let him just disappear silently. What a clown.

hopefully the owners treat him like poo like he deserves and don't give him the send off this egomaniac is definitely expecting.

2 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

What a tool. Everyone wants this old bag to go away, but his ego won't let him just disappear silently. What a clown.

Pot kettle black

3 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

That is an excellent self description. 

1 minute ago, pantherclaw said:

That is an excellent self description. 

You would compare an internet poster who you have never met in your life  to a serial sexual harraser and racist.

Didn't njpanther use to come with some actual news?  Everyone here knows what richardson did,  my question is what the fug happened to you? 

I see no issues with him going to the meeting.  He was a vital part of this league for a 1/4 century.  

I think it is noble to be able to officially turn over his team in front of the other members of this league.

13 minutes ago, stratocatter said:

Is there a source that reports, accurately and reliably, what he said that was racist?

No. SI is not reliable at all and all that was alleged is that he called a black scout the n-word once. I mean seriously... That's fuging nothing

18 minutes ago, t96 said:

No. SI is not reliable at all and all that was alleged is that he called a black scout the n-word once. I mean seriously... That's fuging nothing

Well he isn’t being thrown out on his ass for nothing. Something had to happen to make you give up a billion dollar franchise. 

4 minutes ago, Bj-Monster23 said:

Well he isn’t being thrown out on his ass for nothing. Something had to happen to make you give up a billion dollar franchise. 

Yeah society happened. Wrong or right it is what it is these days and JR did what was best for the league (like he’s always done).

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Cbee

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts