• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paa Langfart

How Much will Tepper be involved with the Panthers?

He already owns another multi billion dollar business -  how much of his time is going to be devoted strictly to the Panthers?  I really haven't seen this addressed anywhere.

Anything will be better then JR, this guy has a ton of energy, but he seems focused on us, not just because we are new to him, but because he genuinely likes the game of football

How many times will the same question be asked different ways by making new threads? 

After watching the presser today, I'd say...heavily.

Doesn't necessarily mean he'll be a meddler, but he doesn't strike me as "hands off".

Again, just a first impression, but hey...

10 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

After watching the presser today, I'd say...heavily.

Doesn't necessarily mean he'll be a meddler, but he doesn't strike me as "hands off".

Again, just a first impression, but hey...

He will be heavily involved until he gets the organization staffed the way he wants it.  After that it's TBD.

Football is one of his things, so I don't think he's gonna be persona non grata even if he does meddle. If we have consistent and sustained success, he'll likely meddle less.

He said that when it came to being knowledgeable about the Panthers he was “stupid”. Hard to believe that a guy who just paid over 2B in cash for a football team didn’t do his due diligence on what he was purchasing.

35 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

He said that when it came to being knowledgeable about the Panthers he was “stupid”. Hard to believe that a guy who just paid over 2B in cash for a football team didn’t do his due diligence on what he was purchasing.

Don't kid yourself, he knows exactly what he's walking into.  July will be an interesting month...you know, the time when the check clears and he can officially take the keys.  Until then he's going to continue to play stupid all the while working behind the scenes on his master plan.  Something like that.

53 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Just playing it coy for awhile.  He know exactly what the Panthers specially financially.   Now as far as Charlotte and the Carolinas he might be. But he knows the businesses in Charlotte.