• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proudiddy

If There Wasn't Enough Evidence From Previous Photos, This Should Cement It... CMC Is YOKED.

I think the pics we saw a couple of months ago showed some added mass, but this one surprised me because it shows how lean he's remained while bulking.  I mean, shouldn't be hard with all that is at a pro athlete's disposal, but it is super impressive nonetheless.  He definitely looks battle ready coming into this season...

The pics definitely look good, no doubt about it. I'll reserve judgment until I see him on he field fully geared up during a game. Because he definitely looked slight of frame out there last season. 

3 minutes ago, KendrickPanther said:

Can we get like a before and after? I dont think its that big of a difference... its just May 

Before:

Related image

After:

Capture.PNG.b50d827eb245f403cb326c23fb38cdaf.PNG

2 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Before:

usatsi_10182553.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

After:

Capture.PNG.b50d827eb245f403cb326c23fb38cdaf.PNG

Edited for a fairer comparison. I'm not convinced yet that he's actually significantly bigger.

Dude doesn’t need too much extra weight.

Shaq did the same thing in his 2nd year and then had to lean down for his 3rd year cause he lost speed and quickness.

6 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Edited for a fairer comparison. I'm not convinced yet that he's actually significantly bigger.

It's more the overall leanness. I see it in his face. His expression is different. More intense, less happy go lucky. (And this is no way a put down of his rookie season, conditioning or attitude.)

He looks so much more intense and focused. Tougher.

Not a rookie anymore.

Can't wait to watch him!

9 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Thats what she said...

lol dude looks exactly the same, which is fine, he was a mature college athlete with a ton of production (and mileage) under his belt. Bulking up so he can run between the tackles better would be dumb anyway, that will never be the strength of his game in the NFL and will only serve to shorten his career  

4 minutes ago, RumHam said:

love how the internet overanalyzes one photo.

is his jersey pink or did you hear Laurel?