• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paa Langfart

Extreme Culture appropriation

Former NAACP official Rachel Dolezal, a white woman who posed as African American for years, is now facing charges of welfare fraud after investigators say she illegally received thousands of dollars in public assistance.

Dolezal, who legally changed her name to Nkechi Diallo in 2016, is accused of stealing $8,847 in food and child care assistance dating back to August 2015, according to court documents obtained by KHQ-TV. She is charged as “Nkechi Diallo also known as Rachel A. Dolezal” with first-degree theft by welfare fraud, second-degree perjury and false verification for public assistance.

She resigned from the NAACP in June 2015 when her parents revealed she was actually white, and claimed that since then she had been unemployed and unable to find work, the Spokesman-Review reported.

Theres no way this thread is going to turn into namecalling

She's a liar.  That and be a be a burden on society is her thing.  

yeah we get the culture appropriation from the first cycle of this story - are you saying "welfare fraud" makes it extreme.  And the conservative mocking birds just hop in to join in?

39 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

whose culture is she appropriating by committing welfare fraud?

Exactly what I came in here to ask.

Folks in here continue to reveal themselves. I want to hear his reasoning for naming his thread this.

These posters elected this guy:

--

In the spring of 2017, the newly elected president met with members of the Congressional Black Caucus. During that meeting, one of the members mentioned to Trump that welfare reform would be detrimental to her constituents— adding, “Not all of whom are black,” according to NBC News.

The president was incredulous. “Really? Then what are they?”

5 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

These posters elected this guy:

--

In the spring of 2017, the newly elected president met with members of the Congressional Black Caucus. During that meeting, one of the members mentioned to Trump that welfare reform would be detrimental to her constituents— adding, “Not all of whom are black,” according to NBC News.

The president was incredulous. “Really? Then what are they?”

Trump does represent a large part of America. I've got to hand him that. It's not the part that should be leading the nation. But he does represent it.

It took 9 posts for Trump's name to come up in a thread that has nothing to do with him.

obsessed

[uh b-sest]
adjective
  1. having an obsession (usually followed by with or by):He is obsessed with eliminating guilt.
  2. having or displaying signs of an obsession:The audiophile entered the record store wearing an obsessed smile.

6 minutes ago, ECUPantherFan said:

It took 9 posts for Trump's name to come up in a thread that has nothing to do with him.

obsessed

[uh b-sest]
adjective
  1. having an obsession (usually followed by with or by):He is obsessed with eliminating guilt.
  2. having or displaying signs of an obsession:The audiophile entered the record store wearing an obsessed smile.

Ahh another trump voter I see

No problem with the OP?  Just having the same mindset of your Dear Leader?

7 minutes ago, ECUPantherFan said:

obsessed

[uh b-sest]
adjective

Sort of.    I mean he's a big reason for the increase in racism and hatred over the last couple of years, considering he's a racist himself.    So really any thread about racism is connected to him, since he is one.  

1 hour ago, AggieLean said:

Exactly what I came in here to ask.

Folks in here continue to reveal themselves. I want to hear his reasoning for naming his thread this.

Aggie, I think you already know why he named his thread as he did.  It's unfortunate that some folks feel the only ones who are on welfare or commit welfare fraud are black.  We all know plenty of white folks are on it and defraud it as well.