• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SJTG4

CMC HAS gained weight but only put on.... 5 pounds

5lbs of muscle is ridiculous for his size.

The amount of threads we have on this is truly special. Never change Huddle. 

do you know how hard it is to naturally put on 5 pounds of muscle on a body thats already in great shape? the human body as limits on how much muscle you can build in a give amount of time and even that slows when you have been working out for years. that said PEDs can help break those limits and if your playing football you would be a damn fool not to be using them.

1 hour ago, SJTG4 said:

5 pounds of muscle in an explosive sport is a lot.

the muscle is just weight, it’s getting the relative strength and explosiveness out of it in a short amount of time that is very tough. The goal is also to gain as much as possible without causing him to be slower.

in just that he could have added 30-50lbs in his clean and jerk or other explosive movements, and his first couple of steps more explosive.

thats a lot.

1 hour ago, countryboi said:

do you know how hard it is to naturally put on 5 pounds of muscle on a body thats already in great shape? the human body as limits on how much muscle you can build in a give amount of time and even that slows when you have been working out for years. that said PEDs can help break those limits and if your playing football you would be a damn fool not to be using them.

Amen ha

This is great news. Adding muscle without bulking up too much should only help to make him faster and more explosive. Being able to focus on training when not being a student as well is what allows professionals to fine tune their body. Great find OP

Thats nothing! I put on 5 yesterday with just an 18 pack and a couple of 1/2 pound bacon cheese burgers and I can tell you Im much more explosive. Tighten up Christian.

Well I put on here a couple weeks ago he has bulked up and everyone says no way I'm crazy and by looking at the picture I put on he looks the same. All I got to say is I told ya so!

that would make him 210 lbs , which is a pretty good improvement for him and getting really close to the ideal range.  Most of the good RBs around his height are usually in the 210-220 range. Lets not pretend hes way off from the typical RB weight and height . Some good examples : 

- Terrell Davis : 5'11'' , 210 

- Ladanian Tomlinson : 5'10'' , 215

- Marshall Faulk : 5'11'' , 212 

- Curtis Martin : 5'11" 210

- Lesean McCoy : 5'11" 210 

- Emmit Smith : 5'9" , 216 

- Marshawn Lynch : 5'11" 215  

- Kamara and K.Hunt are 5'10" , 215-218 

- Ezekiel Elliot and Saquon Barkley are abnormally bulky, both about 5'11" 225 ish

SO really , for McCaffrey's height, some of the more elusive /speedier backs are closer to 210, the power backs closer to 220 , and probably the best medium is 215. 

Its less of a weight issue and more of a playing style one with CMC, hes probably played to avoid tackles and be elusive most of his life, most people cant just turn on a switch and totally change their styles.

48 minutes ago, Pantha-kun said:

that would make him 210 lbs , which is a pretty good improvement for him and getting really close to the ideal range.  Most of the good RBs around his height are usually in the 210-220 range. Lets not pretend hes way off from the typical RB weight and height . Some good examples : 

- Terrell Davis : 5'11'' , 210 

- Ladanian Tomlinson : 5'10'' , 215

- Marshall Faulk : 5'11'' , 212 

- Curtis Martin : 5'11" 210

- Lesean McCoy : 5'11" 210 

- Emmit Smith : 5'9" , 216 

- Marshawn Lynch : 5'11" 215  

- Kamara and K.Hunt are 5'10" , 215-218 

- Ezekiel Elliot and Saquon Barkley are abnormally bulky, both about 5'11" 225 ish

SO really , for McCaffrey's height, some of the more elusive /speedier backs are closer to 210, the power backs closer to 220 , and probably the best medium is 215. 

Its less of a weight issue and more of a playing style one with CMC, hes probably played to avoid tackles and be elusive most of his life, most people cant just turn on a switch and totally change their styles.

Thank you. Never understood why people call him small.