• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smithers

Article on Munnerlyn

WIlks sucked and Munnerlyn just said the facts.

The Panthers played base 4-3 more than they should (despite being significantly better analytically under nickel) and Munnerlyn never was played right. 

He was one of the best nickels with the Vikings. He dropped off under Wilks scheme because of less snaps and Wilks inability to use him.

Panthers did him dirty and he has every right to vent. Never used him right at all.

I mean for christ sake they made Shaq Thompson try and guard Nelson Agholor and Michael Thomas lmao. I don’t get why you guys try to blame Munnerlyn for getting pissed seeing that nonsense lol.

I wonder about the timing of this article.  Munnerlyn is a potential June 1 cut.  I wonder if he called and offered an interview.  He sure seems to have an agenda. 

18 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

Any player that is use to playing a big role, is going to not like a reduced role. 

Do they all leave practice and create drama?

Worse contract in Gettlemans time here imo

Yeah I know everyone freaks out about Matt Kalil.  But those people seem to think you can get a starting LT in this league for 10 cents.  Kalil went for what the Market value was. 

Kalil while not the best.  Has started.

Captain is still on the books this season before we can even cut him lose.  And the way its looking he could be a CJ and not even be activated.