• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Gazi

UPDATE: Kaepernick wins key battle in NFL collusion case. Lawyers to subpoena Trump in case against NFL

I've upped my guesstimate that bulls claim of him selling Nike at a loss has a 90 percent chance of being bullshit, about the same percentage of people that said they were throwing away their Nike stuff via social media but didn't IRL.

1 hour ago, cookinwithgas said:

I've upped my guesstimate that bulls claim of him selling Nike at a loss has a 90 percent chance of being bullshit, about the same percentage of people that said they were throwing away their Nike stuff via social media but didn't IRL.

If he bought at 19 and sold at 80 he didn't lose money. I assume the money he's referring to as "lost" was in response to the post showing it having gone to 85 since he sold. He missed out on those 5 dollars(and potentially more) a share.   Could be wrong though of course.  

There seems to be a bit of a disconnect between Nike’s branding and the sporting good giant’s political leanings.

While Nike has caught heat from right-leaning supporters for its decision to feature Colin Kaepernick in the company’s latest ad campaign, a new report from the Center for Responsive Politics — a non-profit, non-partisan research group focusing on money in politics — shows that Nike employees and its political action committee have donated more than three times as much money to republican candidates as democratic challengers for the 2018 election season.

In all, Nike has given $424,000 to the GOP compared to $122,000 to Democrats. The findings follow a recent trend showing Nike has donated more to Republicans than Democrats in every election cycle since 2010 with the exception of 2016.

4 hours ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Niners need Kaep now

I think the patriots could be better off with him.