• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

A hopeful observation about the Panthers offense

Huge knock on wood.

One thing I realized today is that Cam is getting rid of the ball quicker than I have ever seen. Gone are the days of 4 to 5 second passing plays. Most are out within 2-3 seconds.

Apparently Norv is willing to address what has been so painfully obvious to us all for so long.

He always took deeper drops which made it hard for tackles to pass block. I'm curious if he can move better in the pocket. It felt like he did in the 15-1 season. 

Biggest FA acquisition of the year... Norv Turner.  

Its not not every day you get to pick up a HOF caliber coach to run the offense.

This will be the best Cam we’ve ever seen.   

4 minutes ago, CBDellinger said:

This will be the best Cam we’ve ever seen.   

Bring back the dab Cam.

If Norv honestly gives Cam a lot of short passes, it’d definitely be a huge change for Norv’s philosophy and scheme.

In the past, Norv was pure Coryell and depended largely on deep iso routes. Generally put, that was my biggest concern about Norv coming in. I don’t have the confidence in Matt Kalil and Daryl Williams to be able to handle those long developing plays Norv used with the Vikings and Chargers. 

If Turner truly has put that in the past, I can’t wait to see how his new philosophy works out.

30 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Huge knock on wood.

One thing I realized today is that Cam is getting rid of the ball quicker than I have ever seen. Gone are the days of 4 to 5 second passing plays. Most are out within 2-3 seconds.

Apparently Norv is willing to address what has been so painfully obvious to us all for so long.

I don't like it. 

Maybe that is why they are putting Silatolu at G---to remind Cam to get rid of the ball.image.png.e6ca53138398fa129ab6ee70af19cfff.png

Cam is still going to be throwing it down the field but yes this is just great to hear

i wonder if norv puts a few rollouts in for Cam...rolling him out making accurate throws...he would be close to unstoppable 

he may even make criscos top 100 players

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

Maybe that is why they are putting Silatolu at G---to remind Cam to get rid of the ball.image.png.e6ca53138398fa129ab6ee70af19cfff.png

LOL

9 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Mountain Dew... Everywhere. Thanks LMAO

I like how Norv is very hands-on with his pieces too. Tweaking Cam, the WRs, and TEs every minute detail. I can't say Shula never did but it sure wasn't reported if he was. I like what I'm hearing, seeing, and reading but I can't wait for the pads to go on so we can truly get an impression. 

17 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Man I can't stop rotfl that will send the dam message quick as possible imagine the first play Amini laying in his back kicking his legs in the air when he's suppose to be blocking Cam you got about two seconds to find a WR it's all making so much sense now a huddle vet comes thru with the clarity I completely understand now.